Are cis white gay men getting booted out of the progressive stack?

Home Forums Off Topic Are cis white gay men getting booted out of the progressive stack?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Today on twitter; super awesome, possible super saiyan, Biritbart new contributor, Milo Yiannopoulos (@Nero) and the scourge of silicon valley, Shanley (@shanley), got into a short twitter battle. Click on the tweets below to see most of the conversation.

So, after her lovely encounter with Milo, she went on to tweet this:

A picture of the tweet is in the attachments just in case the tweet is later on deleted, like any sensible person would do.

My problem with her tweet is that it is one in the rising amount of overt hatred SJWs are beginning to show towards white gay men. Tweets like this one are becoming a reoccurring trend in my twitter feed and it seems that SJWs are the only people I see being homophobic now a days. Even more troubling is this article by TheGuardian.com:
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/13/straight-white-men-sex-with-men-no-social-consequences

I’m pretty sure the writer gazed into Cuthulus eye’s lovingly before writing this article clearly aimed at the mentally insane. It seems clear to me that there is no longer room in the SJW progressive stack for gay white men. For those of you unfamiliar with the term “progressive stack” it refers to the crazy system of racism practice by SJWs, where they favor “the least privileged minorities” over other minorities, and how they favor all minorities over straight cis white men. The Oppression Olympics refers to when people try to raise their status in the progressive stack by claiming to be more oppressed and less privileged by some minority that they reprieve to be higher in the stack then them. It seems clear to me that cis white gay man has fallen right next to cis straight white man in the stack and it is only a matter of time before SJWs label the two interchangeable in the their levels of privilege, especially now that gay marriage is legal.

I feel kind of sad that I know my days of having gay privilege is near its end. It was fun making SJWs lose their mind over how an “oppressed minority” could dare disagree with their narrative. I guess I’ll just have to get used to being treated like you filthy heteros.

I should probably update this more with more tweets form social justice loons later on

Attachments:

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I feel kind of sad that I know my days of having gay privilege is near its end. It was fun making SJWs lose their mind over how an “oppressed minority” could dare disagree with their narrative. I guess I’ll just have to get used to being treated like you filthy heteros.

That’s because you don’t tow the party line, you rotten traitor! Must now suffer the stigma us dirty heteros must bear under the weight of social justice.

In all seriousness, this reminds me of a scene from the 1994 movie “PCU” were a white gay man was trumped by a white feminist who was in turn trumped by a lesbian black woman for the coveted position at the top of the “progressive stack”.

The Oppression Olympics: Everyone’s a loser!

Welcome to the forums, Shinra. 🙂

P.S. Were you here before the forum reboot? Your avatar looks familiar.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I’m on Twitter and I was here before the reboot. I’m really sad that all of the written articles are gone. I’ve been looking for a nice forum to spend time in. I tried reddit… and failed, horribly. I felt reddit kind of falls into people just pandering to the subreddit and nothing of much value was added to the conversation. I noticed there are a few people posting here now. I hope more will come here. CCS makes really good videos that has a lot of personality in them, so I’m hoping the people that are drawn to these forums will be interesting.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Just found this video that states gay marriage was just cis white people appease white gay men so that all white people can unify to rage a race war. I bet you can’t watch the full 3:54 video with part of your brain leaking out your ear.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

It seems that @Shanley had raged quit Twitter. It seems that she tried to get personal friends of @Nero to distance themselves from him and when that didn’t work, she deleted her twitter. This has had the effect of ruining the first set of tweets. Thanks Shanley. I’ll remember to use archive links for future twitter drama and recommend you do the same.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

https://archive.is/ElBnr

Get a load of this article by Everyday Feminism from January of this year (before the Gay Marriage Supreme Court ruling). Apparently feminism also seeks to control how gay people act. For the God Emperors sake, they even started to use the word queer to describe all LGBT people. I’m not queer, I’m gay; thank you very much. This article has one goal, tie in unrelated topics into gay rights for no reason.

This article really makes me think that the timing of Black Feminism isn’t quite a coincidence. It looks like SJWs might be trying to make a more intersectional patriarchy in order to keep the LGBT community under the thumb of social justice.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

https://unite.gsanetwork.org/petitions/boycott-2015-stonewall-movie

Here is a petition to boycott the movie Stonewall, before it even comes out. Stonewall is about the Stonewall riots, which are accredited with starting the LGBT movement. SJWs are boycotting a movie about the strugle for civil rights for LGBT people, all because the main character is white and cis. SJWs wanted the main focus to be on the drag queens of the movement, mainly the ones who started it.

There are many reasons why I think the director went with a fairly attractive white man. The main reason they can add more dramatic flourish to a fictional character. Second, you need the main character to act a bit like a proxy for the audience. The main demographic for the this movie is LGBT people and straight allies. Considering the movies success requires that allies go and see it, they need a main character who can bridge the narrative to both LGBT and straight people in the audience. Third, sex sells and the movie is rated R for sexual content among other things. Fourth, drag queens have been labeled triggering to trans people, so writing one as the main character could create even more drama than having a cis white gay man as the lead. Finally, if you wrote it about one of the drag queen leaders, you have a greater problem of writing them so no one gets offended, but someone is guaranteed to get offended. Write them like the second coming of Christ and you get charged with white washing their past and distorting history. Write them too flawed and you get accused of assassinating their character and of trying to derail the LGBT movement.

Over all, this move to boycott the movie just reeks of how easily it is to make SJWs throw the baby out with the bath water. Their no allies to minorities, they’re just riding the backs of civil rights in order to have a thin veneer of righteousness to deflrect their overly racist and bigoted belief system.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

http://spacekatgal.livejournal.com/2008/06/15/

Here’s an old one, but clearly shows my point. It’s also by Briana Wu. If you don’t know who she is, I envy you.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

https://archive.is/2jGue

This person is a nobody really, but her posts really show how ignorant SJWs are about what words mean. This SJW obviously doesn’t know what the word gay means. Look at it and laugh.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.