Batman dons the 60's again in a new animated film.

Home Forums Off Topic Batman dons the 60's again in a new animated film.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

This…
    I…
    Who…
    What…
    How…

I’m not gonna lie, I was smiling throughout the trailer. It’s just too good to be true. I can only say: AWESOME. I’m not joking nor being sarcastic, this actually looks pretty fucking cool, and they got the same actors from the show (Well, at least those who are still living).

I’m not hyped, but I’m certainly looking forward to it. Thoughts?

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Luke V
    Participant

My thoughts are that it’s a throwback, It’s a welcome refreshment from dark batman stories the sixties and seventies were a simpler more optimistic time. But I just wonder if there is anything new to tell when it comes to batman.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

While that just made me smile so hard my face hurts. After seeing Scooby-doo go though some rather painful art styles & just hearing of the new Powerpuff Girls episodes, it’s refreshing to see a straight up homage to classic cartoons.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.