Black Lives Matter Hijack Orlando Vigil

Home Forums Off Topic Black Lives Matter Hijack Orlando Vigil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I don’t need another reason to hate BLM (Black Lives Matter), but they just keep resorting to more & more deplorable acts such as this.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/15/black-lives-matter-hijack-orlando-shooting-vigil-attack-white-attendees/

For any of you not in the know, BLM is a hate group that the MSM (main stream media) refuses to decry & acknowledge as the hate group that it is. The MSM either fears being labeled racist (showing how social shaming has really become the greatest weapon for bigots & has stop no one for actually being a bigot) or it is content to push the regressive left’s narrative in hopes of creating a SJW utopia. Either way, the fact that BLMs hasn’t gone defunct by now is another failure of the MSM.

A lot of people are comparing this little stunt to the Westboro Baptist Church, which I find to be an apt comparison. I really wished the MSM would come down on BLM for this, as if it were the WBC (Westboro Baptist Church). Well, we will probably soon be able to compare & contrast the exact same behavior since WBC seem to have descended on Orlando. It is now my fervent hope that WBC & BLM try to co-opt the event at the same time. I’m pretty sure WBC X BLM just became my new OTP (one true pairing). They really just deserve each other, in more ways than one.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I saw the video.

What a vapid self-absorbed idiot.

If she is so “triggered” by white people she should quietly leave and let people mourn for the LGBT community (notice how they like to hijack other people’s platforms).

The sane people of this country are not going to take it anymore.

Something’s gotta give, snowflakes!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

BLM further sliding from the tolerance of society. Seriously, it’s idiots like this that buy into that whole self-fulfilling cycle of pessimism and fear without thinking anything through for themselves. It’s morally disgusting and they’re “protests” are making it unbearable to live in major cities anymore. Life sucks and then you die, goes for everybody regardless of skin color. Get the fuck over it.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

A video I saw a short while ago regarding BLM that I think is very enlightening:

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

That Guy T is greatness but yeah I’m done with BLM Fuck them

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’ve been ignoring BLM since it started. They’re not worth shit.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.