BLM Venerates Fidel Castro's activism

Home Forums Off Topic BLM Venerates Fidel Castro's activism

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jake_L Jake_L 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Fidel Castro died on Black Friday–to the cheers and despair of many. I think it’s fair to say that there are some cosmic powers at work when the single most powerful and most notorious communist revolutionist dictator/leader in the Western world dies on LITERALLY THE MOST CAPITALIST DAY OF THE YEAR (Checkmate atheists). I am not a man to deny credit where it is/was/will be due; Castro shaped the world in the time he was in power, and survived some 600+ assassination attempts a day (or was it per year? Fuck it; per day sounds better). Castro was a great man and I sincerely wish he rest in piece.

THAT BEING SAID. Fidel Castro was one of the most deplorable things to ever curse the human race. He was a murderous, power mongering, war mongering son of a bitch that ruined the lives of his own people. He harbored American fugitives of justice for decades in the name of spite, and sent hundreds of thousands to die in prisons and work camps throughout his country.

Castro was a monster–a fact that is crystal to anyone with even passing knowledge of the Cold War and Cuban history and half a brain cell to even look at.

Of course, our comrades of the glorious Black Lives Matter would treat him as a great humanitarian, activist, and moral guide.
    https://medium.com/@BlackLivesMatterNetwork/lessons-from-fidel-black-lives-matter-and-the-transition-of-el-comandante-c11ee5e51fb0#.7zwf28eh3

It infuriates me the level of ignorance these “people” have; almost as if none of them understand the horrors he unleashed upon his own people and would undoubtedly do to them. This fucking piece of shit was a man who used a blatantly fabricated letter to goad Soviets into unleashing a nuclear strike on U.S. soil and it took calm (balding) head of Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev of all people to tell him to fuck off. This scum wanted you, your friends, your family, and everyone around you, dead because. You are. American.

Ponder that for a while.

I am disappointed and insulted on a level I cannot correctly put into words. Leftists and liberals were given a slap in the face to wake up, but has decided it will do none of that and sunk their heads deeper into the sand. I rue the day this regressive movement has done went South Park San Francisco and disappeared up its own asshole. Also known as their safe space. I want everyone to take a good look at people who praise him and venerate him for anything other than the creature he was.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.