Bungie is banning Destiny 2 PC players for no reason

Home Forums Off Topic Bungie is banning Destiny 2 PC players for no reason

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  shenyongo 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shenyongo
    Participant

So apparently ever since Destiny 2 was released on PC, many players are finding themselves getting permanently banned from the game for no reason. While Bungie has been insisting that players only get banned if they are running software posing a threat to the playerbase of Destiny 2, many players are finding themselves to be banned in spite of running nothing else other than Destiny 2.

There has been a lot of talk online that the program used to trace dangerous software is faulty and hence banning players who have nothing else running. However what makes me bat an eye is that instead of looking into this issue and communicating with the playerbase innorder to resolve this, Bungie has intead been on the defensive, insisting that nothing is wrong with its code and that it’s the players’ fault that they were banned.
    I don’t know about y’all but this just comes across as completely unprofessional on Bungie’s part, while also making me wonder “what are they afraid of”….. Ok that last part perhaps makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I really can’t wrap my mind around why Bungie is so insisting that nothing is wrong despite everything showing otherwise.
    Shit like this is why I don’t find myself playing that many new titles and why I prefer to stick with emulating older games.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.