CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

Home Forums Off Topic CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

This topic contains 221 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hey I would like to join in for the BVS: Ultimate Edition live stream.

All right, I’ll add you to the list!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hey @kahunadrake? Anyone from CCS Patreon joining us for the livestreams?

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Aside from Duke and I, LukeV (who is joining us for the Batman vs. Superman livestream) is a Patreon member.

Checking the Patreon feed, I haven’t seen any activity but I’m sure more will join once as we get through the month.

I will also make an announcement during the August livestream if we are still short of people.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@kahunadrake Ok then cause I still need to know how many will join us. I’m just anxious to fill the lists.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

CCS has 35 Patreoners so I’m sure some will be interested in joining. I guess it’s a waiting game now.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help and feel free to contact me at [email protected] if need be.

I’ll have something to look forward to on Halloween 🙂 I’m excited about the horror topic since its a multi-layer issue.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’ll have something to look forward to on Halloween 🙂 I’m excited about the horror topic since its a multi-layer issue.

It is cause it’s one of the few topics that hasn’t been acknowledge in CCS for a while now and setting it for Halloween is a great day to discuss the genre.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Any activity on the Patreon page @kahunadrake?

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

No. I suspect there will be more people signing up at the end of the month (livestream and all that).

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

No. I suspect there will be more people signing up at the end of the month (livestream and all that).

Guess I have no choice but to wait for next month then.

CineMax
    CineMax
    Participant

@Mr.K: Don’t fret. Such is the nature of Patreon.

We can post a 12 minute long audio update that details the number of projects we’re currently working on and get only one or two replies at best. Then we post a sketch drawn by the Fuboo for the CCS Hentai game and boom. Everyone’s talking about it.

I’d imagine the fan-stream is bound to generate more interest if KahunaDrake talks about it during this month’s Patreon livestream. And if her segment is good enough, then it might end up being a part of the a WildCards episode that’s posted on YT. Which means even more exposure.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@cinemax Yeah, you’re right. I have to be patient for more participants joining the livestreams and with 35 Patreoners, it could be successful after all. BTW, what day will be the August WildCards livestream be posted on Youtube?

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I’d imagine the fan-stream is bound to generate more interest if KahunaDrake talks about it during this month’s Patreon livestream. And if her segment is good enough, then it might end up being a part of the a WildCards episode that’s posted on YT. Which means even more exposure.

I plan to to do this and mention what topics we will discuss as well as the dates. Now I just have to bring a really interesting conversation at the end of the month lol.

@cinemax Yeah, you’re right. I have to be patient for more participants joining the livestreams and with 35 Patreoners, it could be successful after all. BTW, what day will be the August WildCards livestream be posted on Youtube?

Even if people don’t show up or we’re short, I still think we should do it anyway. Between the three of us, I think we can carry a conversation (especially Duke since he’s a veteran when it comes to this stuff). Anyways, I wouldn’t worry about it too much 😉 It will all work out.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

QUICK UPDATE!

Hello guys! Just to let you know that the code for the BVS Extended Cut is working for Dukect and the livestream is all set when the day comes! I’m also working on writing descriptions for each of the livestreams to add a little flavor into the mix but it might come late due to myself getting a severe throat and headaches lately. That’s all for now and I’ll update more on the current events for the livestreams!

END OF UPDATE

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

QUICK UPDATE!

Hello guys! Just want to say for all the livestreams, we are gonna use Google Hangout (you can use the laptop or download the app on the phone) while Dukect sends out the invitations for those who are participating on the livestreams. That’s all for now and more updates will later come!

END OF UPDATE!

BTW @kahunadrake, is there any activity in the Patreon regarding which ones want to participate on the livestreams?

Luke V
    Participant

Hey can I also sign up for the Gender Diversity Livestream

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 222 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.