CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

Home Forums Off Topic CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

This topic contains 221 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I was thinking for the Halloween livestream (since I’m working on a horror novel) that I could talk about the fact that the horror genre has rapidly declined in mainstream popularity since the glory days of Stephen King. Big publishers are not necessarily interested in marketing horror and the genre has since moved to small press and independent publishing (where it’s thriving).

I know the discussion is going to revolve around horror films/trends but I think the parallels between the film and publishing world are worth noting.

Go right ahead, we can talk about that on the livestream.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

All right, only a few weeks before the final livestream ends. Although, I am thinking whenever or not you guys want to do one last livestream round before the Halloween one. Any suggestions for topics we can discuss?

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

I would say we should talk about the Nintendo NX if any info comes out month

Luke V
    Participant

Hey guys is it cool if I try to do a super-cut of the livestreams we have already done? I want to try editing some some visuals into it so it might resemble the old CCS podcasts a bit.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hey guys is it cool if I try to do a super-cut of the livestreams we have already done? I want to try editing some some visuals into it so it might resemble the old CCS podcasts a bit.

Dude, yes! That sounds awesome!

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Remember, we need emphasis on BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I would say we should talk about the Nintendo NX if any info comes out month

Hmm, we could make a discussion for Nintendo NX and talk about the additions/improvements needed to make it a must buy console.

Remember, we need emphasis on BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Want a taste of my BLEEEEEEEDDDDDIIIING!! pancakes?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’ve been thinking on some of the subjects you guys have brought up and I may do another CCS Fan-Stream for November.

What you guys think? You’re in?

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I’ve been thinking on some of the subjects you guys have brought up and I may do another CCS Fan-Stream for November.

What you guys think? You’re in?

Count me in. There’s also the DCCU livestream which I still have to plan it and set it up which may be left for a couple months perhaps or hopefully in the near future.

But I’m in for any future live-streams.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Luke V
    Participant

Well these livestreams are fun I’ll be here in November

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Sweet! I’ll let you know on the details once we finish the Halloween livestream!

MrUnknownAlien
    MrUnknownAlien
    Participant

Hey Mr.K I am just wondering if there is still room in the Jason Blum (#MessiahOfModernHorror): The Fall & Ass-Kissing of the Horror Genre stream because I am will to go to it if there is still room. This seems all fun to do and it helps get my mind off of collage and stuff. Please reply when u get the chance so i know if i can schedule it in my books and get some topics together. Thanks again for doing this kind of events this seems like a blast.
    Regards, The UnKnownAlien~

"Every mistake is another opportunity in the running"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hey Mr.K I am just wondering if there is still room in the Jason Blum (#MessiahOfModernHorror): The Fall & Ass-Kissing of the Horror Genre stream because I am will to go to it if there is still room. This seems all fun to do and it helps get my mind off of collage and stuff. Please reply when u get the chance so i know if i can schedule it in my books and get some topics together. Thanks again for doing this kind of events this seems like a blast.
    Regards, The UnKnownAlien~

Sure, there’s still room for the Halloween livestream and you can join in. Just make sure you get the necessary stuff you need to bring in some potential discussion regarding the topic. We’ll keep you posted on the thread, so keep an eye out!

0megablaster
    Participant

This is going to be awesome =3

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

This is going to be awesome =3

In the words of Ms.Weasly:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 222 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.