CCS Fanstreams Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Fanstreams Thread

This topic contains 67 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@shenyongo Sure.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

I still haven’t gotten an email with the link.
    My email is: shenyongo@gmail.com

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@shenyongo Already sended out the message!

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

For some reason I haven’t received an email with the link or an invitation on Hangouts……
    What am I doing wrong?……

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

For some reason I haven’t received an email with the link or an invitation on Hangouts……
    What am I doing wrong?……

It’s just Dukect hasn’t set up the stream yet. Hasn’t reply my messages for a while and we’re still waiting for the confirmation link.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hello everyone! Mr.K here with a brief message here!

We apologize for not making any updates on the thread due to our busy lives and such but I’m here to say the fanstreams will be up & running for next week. Regarding the other streams such as the GITS anime movies commentary tracks and the whole movie based anime fanstreams, they’re still intact and I’ll give the update on the schedule for the GITS anime movie commentary tracks later on whenever I can. Dukect, myself and others will talk tomorrow on the schedule to plan the fanstreams ahead and to expand on more recent topics (those are secrets we can’t spoil for you) and get more exposure out of the fanstreams if you guys keep supporting our stuff while tuning in for the next wave of topic we could discuss.

That’s all for now and I’ll see you soon.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hello everyone (if there’s anyone using the forums yet besides shenyongo), this is Mr.K with a message.

I’m sorry I wasn’t intact to deliver the promise regarding the future fanstreams. The thing is with the site still feeling empty despite having lots of members around, the lack of response from the Patreon pages on the Fanstreams and the fact our group at CCS Fanstreams are having a hell of a month dealing with our own problems, we couldn’t get into making or setting up future fanstreams for all of us to sit and discuss topics. However, we *might* do fanstreams starting in May either stating with @V-Tundra’s topic regarding the DC Cinematic Universe or another new topic including the movie based anime fanstream that I’m still currently working on getting to be made into reality (might have to find people with enough knowledge on Japanese animation to join the discussion) or the other topics suggested in the thread about you suggesting the topics for potential engaging discussions for CCS Fanstreams. Also, Dukect, myself and a few others are working on a new podcast but it’s not finalized yet and it’s still in discussion whenever or not it could become a reality, so who knows? Plus, I’m in the middle of getting ready to review the shit out of May considering the amount of movies coming out, so I have to figure out the right days to plan the streams with Dukect and the others in order to not screw up the date & time like we did the other times on the Fanstreams.

That’s all for now and the schedule for the fan streams will be later updated once we get our shit together. It’s gonna be great!

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Hello everyone (if there’s anyone using the forums yet besides shenyongo), this is Mr.K with a message.

I’m sorry I wasn’t intact to deliver the promise regarding the future fanstreams. The thing is with the site still feeling empty despite having lots of members around, the lack of response from the Patreon pages on the Fanstreams and the fact our group at CCS Fanstreams are having a hell of a month dealing with our own problems, we couldn’t get into making or setting up future fanstreams for all of us to sit and discuss topics. However, we *might* do fanstreams starting in May either stating with @V-Tundra’s topic regarding the DC Cinematic Universe or another new topic including the movie based anime fanstream that I’m still currently working on getting to be made into reality (might have to find people with enough knowledge on Japanese animation to join the discussion) or the other topics suggested in the thread about you suggesting the topics for potential engaging discussions for CCS Fanstreams. Also, Dukect, myself and a few others are working on a new podcast but it’s not finalized yet and it’s still in discussion whenever or not it could become a reality, so who knows? Plus, I’m in the middle of getting ready to review the shit out of May considering the amount of movies coming out, so I have to figure out the right days to plan the streams with Dukect and the others in order to not screw up the date & time like we did the other times on the Fanstreams.

That’s all for now and the schedule for the fan streams will be later updated once we get our shit together. It’s gonna be great!

If you are interested in the Practical Effects vs CGI topic, I did a post not that long ago about my thoughts on the matter which I hope will serve as a good starting point for discussion if that topic is still of interest.I did a post not that long ago about my thoughts on the matter that I hope would be a good starting point for discussion if that topic is still of interest.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.