CCS Ideas Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Ideas Thread

This topic contains 53 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

With our CCS 3-Day Fan Stream on the way and LaughinMan & Cinemax wanting their CCS forum/Patreon members to come up with potential projects for the future of CCS, I decided to make this thread called CCS Ideas Thread!

Who’s excited?!?

Aww, me too… (cries at the corner and stares at waifu pillows) WHY CAN’T I BE BEAUTIFUL AS YOU, RYUKO?!? WHHHYYY!?!

With that out of the way, this is a thread to allow anyone to come up with new ideas for audio/video podcasts, livestreams, discussions, reviews and even additions or improvements to the CCS site to make it better than ever before (we could be gods of this Internet world! *sits on a throne made out of The Darkmaster’s bedsheets without knowing it*). While LaughingMan, Cinemax, Katie B and The Fubbo are still gonna deliver more After Hours & Wasted Efforts, I understand that putting out all these great content is not that easy to begin with since the crew do want to expand the site with more creative content and with the great community we have here at CCS, I do believe we can come up with some really great ideas to further expand discussions on various topics we love to talk here on the threads.

So grab those keyboards, hot cocoa and LET”S GET CREATIVE!!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Planning things? I think I’m going to need to use my slightly larger glasses.

…Yeah, I ain’t got nothing yet. Honestly, I just commented to use that video; but if I do come up with something, I’ll post it here.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I think a podcast discussion or something concerning content creation (writing, animation, game development, etc.) would be really interesting. We can talk about issues in these industries, like how horror is pretty much a dead genre in the traditional publishing industry and is only through indie authors and small presses.

I guess a CCS example would be when Katie and LaughingMan talked about wage-fixing in the animation industry.

Just a thought.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Luke V
    Participant

Huh ok Let me check my Notebook of possible CCS topics. (Not Kidding)

-Movie Theatres have started airing commercials right before movies (Especially Jeep commercials for some reason.)

-How Canadian Anime conventions are different from American Anime Conventions (I have never had a bad one.)

-The regressive left was Predicted by Batman Beyond in the early 2000’s (Haven’t fully thought it out yet.)

Let me know if you think any are good.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

You know, something that’d be pretty cool could be an after-screening session podcast. Have the CCS gang give their own thoughts about the latest releases (though on second thought, that’s probably what the live commentary videos are).

Not to brush in on the hentai game, but how about a hentai web-series? Masters-of-sex-esque web series? See as Cinemax snips out on his neighbor’s house, violently rapes their daughter and ends up getting a black eye and getting cuts on his armpits. Learn about Katie’s secret life as a furry-lover, dressing in raccoon costumes and inviting strange men at late hours. Hear the shocking testimony of an old woman who was molested by the ghost of Squidward Tentacles (zing!).

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

But in all seriousness, here’s a couple of topics I’d like to see:

-Rebooting comic book universes, the all-mighty eraser or the ultimate scapegoat?
    -The bleak and not-so-prosperous future of the DCCU, what could save it?
    -The (possible) ending on the world of SFX as studios prefer CGI. OMAIGA LOOKZ SOOOO REAL.
    -Nintendo: How the fuck is it still standing?

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I remember awhile back When I played against Kenny in Super Smash that we talked about how it would be great for the CCS gang to try there hands at a video game livestream where fans can join in on the fun and still talk about fun topics. I figured this would work out great especially from my own experience from streaming the past few weeks that once it’s set up it can be really easy.

What do you guys think? I think it could work!

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

zimes
    zimes
    Participant

Have a Superhero beat down discussion (who would be good matches against each other)

Unexpected or a movie you expect to do well that not everyone has heard of that is coming out this year (yeah we all know about Mona, what about Mr. Church?)

What books would you like to see put into movies / TV series? or even redone (Golden compass, Eragon, Percy Jackson)

Top 5/10 list of anything.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it's the quiet voice in your head at the end of the day saying, 'Hey, got room for one more in there?

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

@zimes I second that idea

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Have a Superhero beat down discussion (who would be good matches against each other)

While I do like this, it would be too similar to Screen Junkies Superhero Fights and ScrewAttacks Death Battles.

Unexpected or a movie you expect to do well that not everyone has heard of that is coming out this year (yeah we all know about Mona, what about Mr. Church?)

As in talk about movies you’re excited to see but not everyone knows about that certain upcoming film. Is that what you meant?

What books would you like to see put into movies / TV series? or even redone (Golden compass, Eragon, Percy Jackson)

I’ll keep that in mind for a potential topic.

I love writing Top 10 lists! I even got out of finishing this one!:

http://themrkreviewshow.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-10-films-in-development-hell.html

Definitely keeping that in mind!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

zimes
    zimes
    Participant

While I do like this, it would be too similar to Screen Junkies Superhero Fights and ScrewAttacks Death Battles.

I have seen neither but I have seen superhero beat down and while they have about 4 come out a year, there are a lot of great match ups that never get hashed out

As in talk about movies you’re excited to see but not everyone knows about that certain upcoming film. Is that what you meant?

Sure. Even lesser known TV shows that people should give a chance (or second chance) to see. It took me 3 tries to get into scrubs. Each time I watched one – it usually turned out to be the worst one of the season.

I’ll keep that in mind for a potential topic.

I love writing Top 10 lists! I even got out of finishing this one!:

http://themrkreviewshow.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-10-films-in-development-hell.html

Definitely keeping that in mind!

It’s great to have the podcast come out with quality on a regular basis. but sometimes you need to have some lesser fillers to keep people coming back. There are some really good ideas here in this thread.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it's the quiet voice in your head at the end of the day saying, 'Hey, got room for one more in there?

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

I remember awhile back When I played against Kenny in Super Smash that we talked about how it would be great for the CCS gang to try there hands at a video game livestream where fans can join in on the fun and still talk about fun topics.

…it can be really easy.

That about sums it all up 😛

“Hey! Let’s do something creative!”
    “Yeah!”
    “We’ll have to do some work so it looks cool!”
    “… Oh…” *makes a Let’s Play*

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I remember awhile back When I played against Kenny in Super Smash that we talked about how it would be great for the CCS gang to try there hands at a video game livestream where fans can join in on the fun and still talk about fun topics.

…it can be really easy.

That about sums it all up

“Hey! Let’s do something creative!”
    “Yeah!”
    “We’ll have to do some work so it looks cool!”
    “… Oh…” *makes a Let’s Play*

To be Honest Let’s plays are alot harder than streaming xD
    But I’m glad to see you got the point LaughingMan

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Never said streaming wasn’t easy either 😉 That’s why things have been heavily on the After Hours and Wild Cards side of things at CCS while we keep scope-creeping the Hentai game.

In the last few days alone CineMax has been creating a snarky system that gives the TellTale Games’ “So-and-so Will Remember You Said That (but not really)” system a proper middle-finger.

There was a brief time where CCS considered doing a sort of review/let’s play hybrid with a Game Glitch Radio visual format. Fuboo’s art w/ expressions, simple mouth animations by Katie, some editing to better convey points as to why the game is awesome/shit vs sounding like someone stoned on a couch bro-fisting a camera.

Needless to say, the idea was more complex than jerking off on a YouTube Games stream.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

No one has ideas for story projects? Like a mini-web series?

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.