CCS Ideas Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Ideas Thread

This topic contains 53 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

No one has ideas for story projects? Like a mini-web series?

The Fuboo was discussing with us recently that she was thinking of a webcomic story run for CCS, but she’s been busy lately. Maybe someone else has the connections/talents to do something similar?

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

“The Fuboo was discussing with us recently that she was thinking of a webcomic story run for CCS, but she’s been busy lately. Maybe someone else has the connections/talents to do something similar?”

Ok. I’ll probably discuss I have in the woodworks during the Patreon livestream with my “business” 😉

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

Never said streaming wasn’t easy either. That’s why things have been heavily on the After Hours and Wild Cards side of things at CCS while we keep scope-creeping the Hentai game.

In the last few days alone CineMax has been creating a snarky system that gives the TellTale Games’ “So-and-so Will Remember You Said That (but not really)” system a proper middle-finger.

There was a brief time where CCS considered doing a sort of review/let’s play hybrid with a Game Glitch Radio visual format. Fuboo’s art w/ expressions, simple mouth animations by Katie, some editing to better convey points as to why the game is awesome/shit vs sounding like someone stoned on a couch bro-fisting a camera.

Needless to say, the idea was more complex than jerking off on a YouTube Games stream.

<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/YgYqg7KkO_M?start=227&feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Well if you guys are still considering the review/let’s play hybrid I’m willing to help record the game footage in high quality too.
    I have the tools necessary to get whatever game footage you need whenever you need it.
    This is definitely a project I’m willing to get behind! I wanna see what you guys have in mind.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Well if you guys are still considering the review/let’s play hybrid I’m willing to help record the game footage in high quality too.
    I have the tools necessary to get whatever game footage you need whenever you need it.
    This is definitely a project I’m willing to get behind! I wanna see what you guys have in mind.

See, now that’s a pretty good collaborative idea: Normally CineMax and I script things (perhaps too much?) these days, but if we did a show along the lines of Rich Evan’s wry “Game Station” getting footage that reinforces key points would be very time consuming, and any help on that front would be greatly appreciated. 😀

0megablaster
    Participant

Awesome! I willing to work whenever you need me. So let me know whenever you need me to get started ^_^

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Saddly I can’t bring much to the table since I’m stuck in school and I don’t really got any time to work nor am I the most tech-savvy guy in town, but in case you guys decide to expand to other countries or need someone to translate stuff into Spanish and vice versa, don’t hesitate to ask.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

GODDAMN! THERE’S SO MUCH IDEAS IN THIS THREAD!

Seriously though, really liking all the ideas you’re posting so far! Keep it up! As for me, I have a few ideas to expand CCS but I’ll write them down tomorrow (I just got out of the screening for Don’t Breathe and I’m getting headaches for some reason)

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Have a Superhero beat down discussion (who would be good matches against each other)

Unexpected or a movie you expect to do well that not everyone has heard of that is coming out this year (yeah we all know about Mona, what about Mr. Church?)

What books would you like to see put into movies / TV series? or even redone (Golden compass, Eragon, Percy Jackson)

Top 5/10 list of anything.

I really like these ideas especially the Superhero beat down idea and maybe its the pro wrestling fan in me but I would love to get into how the hero’s or villains fight each other and how they would win you know we could be different as most of these type shows have Hero vs Hero and sometimes Villains vs Villains how about we go with more Hero vs Villain match ups like say Darkside vs Hulk or Spider man vs Red hood those types of match ups ya feel me

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Have a Superhero beat down discussion (who would be good matches against each other)

Unexpected or a movie you expect to do well that not everyone has heard of that is coming out this year (yeah we all know about Mona, what about Mr. Church?)

What books would you like to see put into movies / TV series? or even redone (Golden compass, Eragon, Percy Jackson)

Top 5/10 list of anything.

I really like these ideas especially the Superhero beat down idea and maybe its the pro wrestling fan in me but I would love to get into how the hero’s or villains fight each other and how they would win you know we could be different as most of these type shows have Hero vs Hero and sometimes Villains vs Villains how about we go with more Hero vs Villain match ups like say Darkside vs Hulk or Spider man vs Red hood those types of match ups ya feel me

Oh yeah since you do make videos regarding wrestling… Maybe you and @zimes could work something out with this concept.

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@kahunadrake I have a few story ideas for a web comic series but I’ll lay the details later on.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

@kahunadrake I have a few story ideas for a web comic series but I’ll lay the details later on.

Cool. Let me know. I’m thinking of working on a pilot for my own website but I’d like to help with your stuff you need help with writing or editing.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Cool. Let me know. I’m thinking of working on a pilot for my own website but I’d like to help with your stuff you need help with writing or editing.

I’m not the most tech-savvy guy but sure, I’ll let you know the details.

zimes
    zimes
    Participant

I am assuming everyone has seen HISHE? Well, here is an idea for all those that are visually talented:

How music videos should be

I think a lot of music that has been put to video has been robbed of a decent video. Due to whatever reason we get a drugged induced crap fest of what the producer should think the video should be instead of the video following the song on the story. While it would be easy to find crap fest and pick out your favorite one, that doesnt mean that you only have to do those. You could remake videos that were decent to with your own artistic flair.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it's the quiet voice in your head at the end of the day saying, 'Hey, got room for one more in there?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I am assuming everyone has seen HISHE? Well, here is an idea for all those that are visually talented:

How music videos should be

I think a lot of music that has been put to video has been robbed of a decent video. Due to whatever reason we get a drugged induced crap fest of what the producer should think the video should be instead of the video following the song on the story. While it would be easy to find crap fest and pick out your favorite one, that doesnt mean that you only have to do those. You could remake videos that were decent to with your own artistic flair.

Something on the line of this?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.