CCS Podcast finally has 20 Thousand subscribers.

Home Forums CCS Video Podcast CCS Podcast finally has 20 Thousand subscribers.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

KorgerKor
    Participant

Awesome news, everyone. CCS Podcast currently has 20 Thousand subscribers on their YouTube channel!
    Great job to Laughing-Man & his team for reaching to this goal. Good luck on getting 30 Thousand subscribers in the future.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/CineMax21/about

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Sweet slapping Jesus, we did it!

Attachments:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Whoot! Milestone Got!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

What will CCS do to celebrate this?

KorgerKor
    Participant

You’re almost starting to catch up to Brad Jones & Korey Coleman. That’s so awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIO689mgXeuzH4M5NS7wZwg/about

https://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleToastedDOTcom/about

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

What will CCS do to celebrate this?

Well, the next Wasted Effort for sure. 🙂 It’s going to be the most venomous one Max and I have done in a while.
    On top of that, I think I remember mentioning a ‘secret project’ in the works between Max, Katie and myself. More details when we get far enough to generate the hype.

0megablaster
    Participant

I can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us. (I already have a good guess)
    I just know it’s going to be great ^_^

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

I can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us. (I already have a good guess)

What we’re doing is so insanely left-field it’s going to be beautiful. Seriously, it’s going to be the LAST thing anyone expects. But once Mel gets a few images ironed out and Katie wraps up some of the excellent work she’s doing on this project, I can complete a teaser trailer that has all of the CCS members excited.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

What we’re doing is so insanely left-field it’s going to be beautiful. Seriously, it’s going to be the LAST thing anyone expects. But once Mel gets a few images ironed out and Katie wraps up some of the excellent work she’s doing on this project, I can complete a teaser trailer that has all of the CCS members excited.

The suspense is killing me. I can’t even breathe.

0megablaster
    Participant

Oh man this is going to be awesome =D
    I Can’t wait to see it!

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.