College Students deem William Shakespeare too white…………………..

Home Forums Off Topic College Students deem William Shakespeare too white…………………..

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Tyra1958 Tyra1958 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

So I am guessing these people haven’t read Othello, or even Twelfth Night (or What You Will) then?

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

And Akira Kurosawa’s films are too Asian!

You Don't Say meme

CineMax
    CineMax
    Participant

The imbeciles doth protest too much, methinks.

Ninety-Three
    Ninety-Three
    Participant

These Social Justice Warriors/Tumblrinas howl about William Shakespeare, the greatest fiction writer of all time in any language and the creator of Modern English, who has created written works that glorify humankind, explore the meaning of life, the abysses and peaks of the human heart and helped us whoever reads become better human beings for being a (cis) straight white man?

I am not going to complain. I am not going to explode. I will be calm, rational and better than them.

What can I say these are the same people who were given playdough, coloring books, blowing bubbles, building blocks and therapy dogs by college campuses just to cope with the fact that Donald Trump won the election.

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

The worst part is, these kids are the exact opposite of what they claim to be. They are some of the LUCKIEST BASTARDS in the nation. Why? They got into college. They have the opportunity to further their education (though from their actions it’s being wasted on them). They have the ability to make far more than others who couldn’t get into college/afford the expense.
    In other words, the most privileged people in the nation are whining and screaming that they are the most oppressed people in history and that everyone else needs to conform to their views so that they’ll feel ‘safe’.
    Life’s a bitch, and I sincerely hope reality hits them all like a fucking truck when they leave the ‘safe space’ known as college.

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

…………………..
    …………………..
    …………………..
    …………………..
    …………………..
    …………………..

At this point, Laughingman and Cinemax need to do an Extended Play about how higher education is slowly dying at the hands of these rapid SJWs and special snowflakes.

Attachments:
    Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

Was searching up scholarships and stumbled upon this beauty. Effectively, an essay on the state of universities and a video of the author explaining his views.
    How Colleges Create the “Expectation of Confirmation”

MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

I mean I know a lot of people didn’t like reading Shakespeare in school but normally we just did it. But then again they probably think intellectual reading is Twilight or 50 shades of Gray

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

Looks like America isn’t the only one; England’s joining in on the fun…

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

The white guilt continues.

Anonymous

Really great info for students. Keep it up!
    How to Write A​n Assignment

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

I hate to do this, but for fuck’s sake, things are completely out of hand. Faculties need to grow a spine and a pair, because by caving to whining students all they do is teach people that they can push and they’ll get everything they want.

I personally hope reality smacks them like a bus when these fuckers get a real job.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.