Come on nintendo

Home Forums Off Topic Come on nintendo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

This had to be said.
    post what else you think nintendo needs to fix
    youtu.be/nespRT1VUJc?a

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

here’s the correct link to the video

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/nespRT1VUJc?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>
    here’s the correct link to the video

Huh. Movieblob actually makes something insightful for once. Except for the one thing he got absolutely factually incorrect, good vid.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Face-palmed at the GG comment but he does have a point.
    With Silent Hills being canceled and whisperings of Kojima leaving Konami, people are wondering about the creative direction in this new era of gaming.

While Moviebob gives some good pointers for Nintendo, I really see smaller studios/ independents leading the charge. Big gaming wants to play safe and it’s starting to look a lot like the rest of Hollywood in relation to movies, television, and music.

I think gaming (and the entertainment industry in general) needs a surge of new blood and ideas.
    From what I’ve seen from Telltale, there may be hope yet…

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

i think he said what was all on our minds and said what needed to be said. Let’s hope Nintendo listens before anything bad happens.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.