DCEU Justice League Trailer released

Home Forums Off Topic DCEU Justice League Trailer released

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

This looks like it could be good. They don’t seem to be showing a resurrected Superman just yet though.
    What do y’all think of the trailer?

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

The trailer does look good… but Suicide Squad’s trailer also looked good and given the product, I’m wary. Like with Suicide Squad I’ll wait for the reviews and see if it’s worth it (with DC’s track record, I’m not holding my breath).

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

The trailer does look good… but Suicide Squad’s trailer also looked good and given the product, I’m wary. Like with Suicide Squad I’ll wait for the reviews and see if it’s worth it (with DC’s track record, I’m not holding my breath).

I getcha. I am still not sure whether this will be something I will watch or not (honestly I have been avoiding the DC movies so far).
    However, at the very least the trailer shows some good signs. I am sure it will build up hype for the movie, but I doubt it will be enough to make AVENGERS money.
    But heh, it could be worse, at least the movie is actually getting marketed with a good trailer unlike SONY’s The Dark Tower movie, which comes out in July 28 of this year but has yet to have any marketing aside from one poster released for it; no official trailer has been released for The Dark Tower movie at all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.