Fail Quotes

Home Forums Off Topic Fail Quotes

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

So while the Fav Quotes is basically where we post things we like, Fail Quotes is here to take the piss out of stupid people. And if any of you are thinking of cheating and posting Mcintosh, ima leave this here.

http://thefullmcintosh.com/

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

“MY VAGINA IS DEAD!!!!” – a quote from a friend of mine when we were discussing her alleged asexuality

Note: I do not consider my friend a stupid/fail person by any means (better gamer/mathematician than I will ever be), I just thought it was cute/funny/fail-ish statement she made one day.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

“Let them eat cake.” – Marie Antoinette
    Mainly a fail quote because there’s no actual documented mention of her saying that, but many people still believe she said it anyways.

“I can’t even!” – every other white Tumblr girl
    I promise you, miscellaneous Ugg-wearing, pumpkin spice-drinking chick, you CAN even if you try hard enough.

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Here’s a thing, but hmm…I don’t know if this is a fail quote or the best idea EVER |:D

Attachments:
    Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Ill take it. I think i might have pre emptively killed this thread by barring fullmcintosh quotes as too easy xD

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

I’m inclined to think that it’s the best idea of all time, Katie. XD That might just be me, though.

Edit: Accidentally posted some quotes in the wrong tab. That’ll teach me to have more than one thread tab open. XB

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Edit: Accidentally posted some quotes in the wrong tab. That’ll teach me to have more than one thread tab open. XB

*clap clap*
    Good job I am proud of you

………*almost did the same thing once*

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

I feel that a certain someone’s quote needs to be in this thread, even if it isn’t a “fail quote”, per se. ;D

-peeks in-

“You were expecting an inspirational quote? Too bad, Waluigi Time.

(sorry not sorry)

Kenny
    Kenny
    Participant

I feel that a certain someone’s quote needs to be in this thread, even if it isn’t a “fail quote”, per se. ;D

-peeks in-

“You were expecting an inspirational quote? Too bad, Waluigi Time.

(sorry not sorry)

null

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

“Looks like the army of angry gamer dudes are on the warpath again today bravely defending the status quo.” – Anita Sarkeesian…. god damnit…

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Aaha so look what I saw on my Facebook feed earlier today. Clearly we are looking at the pinnacle of human intelligence.

“So then sir I would like to inquire, just what are reptiles? Perhaps…..minerals? Ah, they could be plants! Because certainly you have convinced me they are not animals.”

….jesus ahaa how can you mix up mammal and animal wowwwww

Attachments:
    Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

So law and order SVU is doing a GG themed episode, This isnt the first time they tackled gamers

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Basically, how butt-hurt SJWs feel…(God, I love you /v/ the musical)

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

NOTHING COULD HAVE PREPARED ME FOR THAT. Bless your beautiful face KahunaDrake. XD

”I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.” — Dan Quayle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.