Film Reviews Requests

Home Forums Off Topic Film Reviews Requests

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

If anyone has a recommendation for a movie you like for me to see and review, drop them here and I’ll try to watch the movies and give my thoughts on the requested movie since I’ve been wanting to expand my tastes in films for quite a while and I need your help to send me the best or worst requests (it can be both good or bad) possible.

Good hunting!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

DothrakiMango
    DothrakiMango
    Participant

Venomous – 2001 – Phoenician Enternainment and 20th Century Fox. Interesting little film.

"Homosexuality is not a belief. If something exists, there's no need for belief. It's like saying you believe in calculators."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Venomous – 2001 – Phoenician Enternainment and 20th Century Fox. Interesting little film.

Why is this interesting? Looks like an average horror with snakes with barely any substance.

DothrakiMango
    DothrakiMango
    Participant

Eh, I dunno. I just suggested the first thing that came to mind, looked at my shelf, saw a tape of it, and went “Hey, Snakes on a Plane…oh this isn’t Snakes on a Plane…the hell did this get on my shelf?” Oh, you could review Snakes on a Plane if you haven’t already.

"Homosexuality is not a belief. If something exists, there's no need for belief. It's like saying you believe in calculators."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Eh, I dunno. I just suggested the first thing that came to mind, looked at my shelf, saw a tape of it, and went “Hey, Snakes on a Plane…oh this isn’t Snakes on a Plane…the hell did this get on my shelf?” Oh, you could review Snakes on a Plane if you haven’t already.

Snakes On A Plane is too easy. It’s was an OK movie with only Samuel L. Jackson’s infamous line being the only good thing going for.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.