Film Reviews Thread

Home Forums Off Topic Film Reviews Thread

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hello everyone! Mr.K here again with a special announcement!

As you all know, I’m a film, anime and cartoon reviewer for Movieweb and shared my reviews with a lot of you the day that I joined the CCS community in the Member Spotlight forum. However, I got hit with a big hiatus when the Movieweb site went under big changes that drastically almost ruined my interest in writing reviews (all of my articles and DVD/TV reviews were erased without notice thus having only 123 reviews instead of 148 reviews that I been writing since 2013) and having a hard time finding a place where I can post my old reviews to a new site. That is until I found Blogger, a free easy to use site where I can easily manage to write and post my reviews in my own blog without being too damn complicated and so far, it’s been working great despite the usual writer’s block that I get from writing reviews. Right now, I’m currently writing The Peanuts Movie review with a small rant regarding the controversy of the ending (with my thoughts and reasons of course) and some reviews throwing “political correctness” into the movie due to having one black character (They never stop, do they?) and brainstorming ideas for what future reviews or topics I might discuss in the future, in which I decided to create this thread called “Film Reviews Thread”.

What’s the point of “Film Reviews Thread” you ask? Simple. With the CCS forums growing with more members and possibly wanting to share their film reviews (depends if they are film, cartoon or Tv reviewers), this thread is a perfect opportunity for those who want to share reviews that they themselves wrote or share reviews that others wrote and have discussions while bringing their own thoughts on either the review or the film itself. Another reason for this thread is because the Off Topic forum is, by far, the most popular place to have discussions and it’s the only one that people love to come back for more with Dukect the only one that responds on the Member Spotlight forums (not that I hate his work mind you, he is awesome to have around). Plus, this thread makes it easier to post all my reviews instead of posting each one separately and make the Off Topic forum a fucking mess. With that all said, I hope everyone enjoys this thread and share a lot of thoughts with one another.

So far, here’s the slate of upcoming films that I will review when it hits theaters:

The Good Dinosaur
    Krampus
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    The Hateful Eight
    Creed
    The Revenant
    Point Break (remake)

Also, I will possibly re-write and post my old reviews from Movieweb into Blogger, so stay tuned for updates!

Link to my recently posted blogs: http://www.themrkreviewshow.blogspot.com

Old blogs: http://www.movieweb.com/users/mr-k/movie-reviews/

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

QUICK UPDATE!!

I just finished writing my review on The Peanuts Movie and all that’s left is to write the bonus rant and some possible re-writes before posting. Stay tuned.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Feel free to post reviews under the Member Spotlight area of this forum. There it’s all about the members and their work 😀

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Feel free to post reviews under the Member Spotlight area of this forum. There it’s all about the members and their work 😀

I might do that and oh yeah, I think I created a forum for that… Can’t believe I forgot about it already.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@LaughinMan Anyway, I just posted the review on my thread on the Member Spotlight forums if you’re interested in reading it. Any criticisms you have with the review is much appreciated and also, thanks for reminding me on the forum ;).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.