GGR Behind the Scenes!

Home Forums Game Glitch Radio GGR Behind the Scenes!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Katie_B Katie_B 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Hey everyone! As you may have noticed, I did the editing for episode three of Game Glitch Radio under Kenny’s supervision. He’s been busy with school lately so I offered to do the visual work for him if he dealt with the audio and music vids.

Now, I use a program called After Effects to do my editing, whereas the guys use Vegas or Final Cut to make their videos. Since After Effects can do a lot of really awesome stuff, I decided to record some ‘behind the scenes’ videos to show them what my process is.
    But luckily for you, Laughingman suggested that I also share those vids here! I’m planning on doing more of these for future GGR episodes (since it’s likely I’ll be assisting Ken again for the next few eps). If anybody wants to know how I did this or that part, or just how the editing process works in general, feel free to ask~ I enjoy making these vids 🙂

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Oh, Katie! Is there anything you can’t do?!

Seriously, though, great job! Probably my fav GGR episode yet.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Oh, Katie! Is there anything you can’t do?!

Seriously, though, great job! Probably my fav GGR episode yet.

Uhhh….3d animation? *shrug*

Thanks though, I’m glad you liked it! Ken and I worked really hard to get this ep finished so quickly c:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.