Ghost In The Shell Commentary Tracks

Home Forums Off Topic Ghost In The Shell Commentary Tracks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

With the long awaited live action adaptation of Ghost In The Shell coming on March 31 2017 and the original GITS film getting re-released to theaters & Blu-Ray again, I thought it would be nice to make 2 commentary tracks regarding the first 2 GITS films in order to prepare ourselves whenever or not the new adaptation will live up to the original. Originally, I was going to include Ghost In The Shell The New Movie but because it requires watching the Arise OVA films and the fact not everyone is keen to Arise, it’s going to be excluded from the list. I haven’t made the schedule yet cause I still need to see which date & time would be perfect to do it but I want to see if anyone is interested in doing it.

With that said, what do you think? Anyone up for a trip into the NET?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

I would certainly be up for a trip to the NET.
    I should probably try to watch GHOST IN THE SHELL: INNOCENCE in that case (good thing there is something called KissAnime).
    I have already seen the 1995 movie several times however I am always more than happy to re-watch it.
    As for the live action GHOST IN THE SHELL movie, the 2nd and final trailer just came out today and I posted it along with my thoughts as a reply to the “Ghost in the Shell trailer leaked” comments section of the forums.
    Here is the trailer:

Also, here is a pretty cool fan-made AMV of the 1995 movie that I highly recommend:

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

There is one thing I am a little worried about though:
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/ghost-shell-trailer-2-scarlett-johanssons-new-movie-just-robocop-583959
    What do you think?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.