Gore Verbinski's upcoming horror film "A Cute for Wellness"

Home Forums Off Topic Gore Verbinski's upcoming horror film "A Cute for Wellness"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Now I am sure y’all have already heard of this upcoming film, just considering the current state of the horror genre in film I felt this would be interesting to share.

The premise of the film is this:
    “An ambitious young executive is sent to retrieve his company’s CEO from an idyllic but mysterious “wellness center” at a remote location in the Swiss Alps. He soon suspects that the spa’s miraculous treatments are not what they seem. When he begins to unravel its terrifying secrets, his sanity is tested, as he finds himself diagnosed with the same curious illness that keeps all the guests there longing for the cure.”
    I have been a little interested in this film, however now I am really considering going to the theater to see it. This looks it could potentially be a true horror classic.

It certainly looks better than a certain jump scare filled reboot is set to ruin a recognizable horror film, that in was itself also a remake of a horror classic……..

Anyway, if I see “A Cure for Wellness” I will likely try to do a review of it, though I am not entirely well-versed into the horror genre (I have seen some but not many). So I woul appreciate it if anyone would offer any advice on what to look for when critiguing the movie, along with your thoughts on how this movie looks.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@laughingman is great with horror knowledge if you want to research the genre.

Also, I want to see it so bad!

Attachments:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.