Has anyone heard about this? #PigGate

Home Forums Off Topic Has anyone heard about this? #PigGate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242494/Revenge-PM-s-snub-billionaire-funded-Tories-years-sparked-explosive-political-book-decade.html

That’s just disgusting…

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I’ve seen a similar story, but I don’t understand the first thing about EU politics so I didn’t really care. The fact all of it is coming from a scorn lobbyist just makes me doubt the whole thing and none of it seems that bad to me. Considering some of the weird English delicacies, I’m surprised that having sex with a dead pig isn’t part of the initiation ritual to the House of Lords. Joking aside, if he was a demagoguing dolt, I hope his fall is making people happy; if he was just some guy on the other side of the political aisle that opponents just wanted him to look bad in the public eye, I couldn’t care less.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

It reminds me of an episode of “Black Mirror” where the prime minister is forced into having sex with a pig. As someone who lives in England, I can say that even news like this cannot possibly make my opinion of him any lower anyway. He’s a lying asshole, and I gladly welcome the end of his run :/

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I’m glad i’m not the only one who noticed the Black mirror connections…
    it’s super funny tbh.

I usually stay away from politics but this whole thing caught my eye so I figured I would share it here.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.