Hmm, what could this be?

Home Forums Member Spotlight Hmm, what could this be?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Katie_B Katie_B 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    K_Bolte
    K_Bolte

Seems like a drawing of Mel…but what is she looking at? And why is she see through? And what is that purple shit behind her?

Mysteries abound :V

:0

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Ooh! Ooooh! I know what that is!

Not really a surprise to me, but I think that when [redacted] is released, it’ll be an awesome addition!

K_Bolte
    K_Bolte

Aaahahaa aren’t secrets the most fun ever? |:D

Dude I totally agree, it’s going to be so awesome, I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks~

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Ahman so just finished this sketch and I am really really pleased with how it came out, everyone needs to see~ c:

Don’t think I’ll be posting /too/ many more spoilers tho, heheh

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Not to spoil anything so I’m being purposely vague, but did you work out an ETA on when it might be completed?

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Yes indeed! I’m aiming to have all the ah….’important stuff’ finished by this Sunday night, and I’ll use the next couple days after that to add extra details. I don’t have an exact date planned for completion but Ken and I were wanting to reveal everything on the 31st~

Which meaaaaans *chugs energy drink*

I’ve got a busy weekend ahead of me >:D

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Awesome work! 😀 Ken’s been teasing it but I figured I’d just ask. We’ll have to meet up on Skype one of these weekends to continue the conversation Ken and I had with you about future projects.

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Hahaha yeah so far I’m on track with that deadline too, which is always good~

And yea dude that’d be awesome! I have more ideas for that particular project and also for some other things that aren’t that. c: Mostly dealing with art assets and such, Ken said what I was musing about sounded like it would help out a lot. I’ve got a pretty predictable schedule so just have Ken poke me on FB whenever you’re free!

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Hmm, figured I could share another sneak peek with you guys~ This one is roughs for a background, woohoo excitinggggg

Well it will be anyways, when it is done~

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Today I thought I’d share a little look into the process of the big secret project. It is %60 work, %40 waiting for shit to save, and then some other percent of binge watching Breaking Bad 😡

….okay maybe saving doesn’t take /20/ minutes, but it does sometimes take close to 5-6, which interrupts my work flow pretty damn bad :V Ick Flash why u so slow gheeze

Attachments:
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

@Saving: LOL, reminds me of waiting to export a CCS Video Podcast. 1 hour to export in Vegas. Another 30 minutes to upload to YouTube. 30 Minutes for YouTube to prep and convert it to make it live.

Anyways, Ken is talking about a “grand unveiling” Friday, which sounds fun. See you guys there.

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

@Saving: LOL, reminds me of waiting to export a CCS Video Podcast. 1 hour to export in Vegas. Another 30 minutes to upload to YouTube. 30 Minutes for YouTube to prep and convert it to make it live.

Anyways, Ken is talking about a “grand unveiling” Friday, which sounds fun. See you guys there.

Ahhh gheeze only 1 hour of exporting, that sounds like heaven to me! I’ve had to literally wait 26 hours for exports before with Premiere, even if the video is nothing but a still image with an audio track .__.
    The next laptop I get is definitely going to need more power for that sort of thing 😡

But yeah I’m really excited about it! I’m glad you’re able to make it after all, that’s awesome~ Will be seeing you soon then! 😀

Arcangel
    Arcangel
    Participant

Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on, Katie! Love your artwork so far!

“Perhaps the most tragic thing about mankind is that we are all dreaming about some magical garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are right outside today.”
    ― Andrew Carnegie

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on, Katie! Love your artwork so far!

Thanks man! 😀 It will be revealed to everyone tomorrow, but tonight the CCS crew is getting the first look c:

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Well, looks like I can only give you guys one last sneak peek, since the big project is finally being revealed tomorrow. 🙂 So keep your eyes open~

Mel gives it a thumbs up!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.