Huffington Post calls for white men to lose the right to vote… WTF?!

Home Forums Off Topic Huffington Post calls for white men to lose the right to vote… WTF?!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

…occasionally, and for reasons unknown, I have pleasant days. That is until these things happen.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

I think it gets even worse. Someone gave me this article where apparently they want to make a white tax. Basically taxing people just for being white.

Congressional Black Caucus Introduces Bill To Tax People For Being White

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I think it gets even worse. Someone gave me this article where apparently they want to make a white tax. Basically taxing people just for being white.

Congressional Black Caucus Introduces Bill To Tax People For Being White

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” src=”https://altdrudge.com/congresl-blk-cauc/embed/#?secret=jH15P0WeTs” data-secret=”jH15P0WeTs” width=”600″ height=”338″ title=”“Congressional Black Caucus Introduces Bill To Tax People For Being White” — Alt Drudge” frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>

This is fucking grotesque, besides pathetic. They’re using the crimes of people who are dead simply to get rich off people who didn’t do anything. That’s like putting a fucking tax on all German citizens around the world because WWII was terrible, or all Americans around the world should be taxed for being the only country that has used atomic weapons. Better yet, let’s fucking tax everyone because at least one of their ancestors has killed someone in some war and we demand reparations. To quote George Costanza, REPARATIONS!

This is like the kid who got mad at someone from kindergarten because he made fun of him, and instead of simply accepting that the past is in the past, he begins to charge said someone’s son because “mah feelingz is tooooo heavy”.

You’d expect someone in congress with half a brain would dessert such infantile and childish perspectives. Then again, the US system allowed for people like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to have a shot at reaching the presidential chair (No offense).

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.