I'm leaving CCS (and the internet as a whole)

Home Forums Off Topic I'm leaving CCS (and the internet as a whole)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 5 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

So things have been pretty heavy lately. University has been pinning me down for a while, everyday I get to use less and less my computer and it’s been quite some time since I’ve been active on the forums or on the fan-stream, so might as well go out with a bang. It was pretty nice to chat with you guys and of course, dialogue and listen to the CCS team. Really kept me through long nights of homework and studies. It’s been really great having spent almost 2 years and a half on the forums, really made some considerable time of my days browsing and chatting here. So for the moment, I’ll go back to my home planet and fortunately I’ll find in some spare time when all of this is finished in maybe around 4 or 5 years at minimum (and that’s if CCS can still run at the 4 or 5 year mark, which I do hope it does)

I’ll miss everyone in here, and probably I’ll replay our fan-streams we had; it’s been very cool hanging around and eating away at the carcass of shitty people and films. I know I’m probably getting borderline emotional about this whole thing but meh… On other news, I just wanted to let you guys know that I’m engaged now. So yep, it happened. Woah, nellie.

So I think that’s everything. My goodbyes and farewells, my parting glass and waves of goodbyes. If the future may want it, we’ll catch up again. As for CCS, I’ll still be tuned up in case new videos show up. (Which I have to say, I showed my ethical workspace teacher your videos and welp, you’ve got a new fan). So yeah, it’s been a heck of ride. The best. I wish the best of luck and fortune to CCS and to the forums community. Que la suerte los acompañe, siempre y ahora (May luck be with you, now and forever), adiós.

• This topic was modified 6 days ago by V-Tundra V-Tundra.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

We will all miss you. Best of luck dude. Take care of yourself.

… On other news, I just wanted to let you guys know that I’m engaged now. So yep, it happened. Woah, nellie.

Congratulations!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

It’s been very fun chatting on the fanstreams too! Really gonna miss you man!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.