i'm planning a surprise for all members of CCS

Home Forums Off Topic i'm planning a surprise for all members of CCS

This topic contains 35 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m planning something very interesting for you guys and I’m not gonna tell it right away but let’s just say the surprise is gonna be “super” exciting. I’ll give out the details on August 2.

Stay tuned!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Oh boy this will be interesting xD

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Oh boy this will be interesting xD

It will be.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Watching and waiting 🙂

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

All right, I’ve decided to unveil the details… Now.

So, you know the whole thing about making another Hangout forum livestream and I offer the idea to make a 3 day livestream so that everyone can have their chance to talk with one another? Yep, I’m planning a similar CCS Forum Members Livestream to interact with more of the forum members on CCS while inviting the main crew of CCS if they’re interested. As for how I will plan the Hangout livestream, I’m gonna have to organize my schedule and set up the time we can do the livestream while I find the best topics to talk about for the livestream and having the best debate with the chosen topics. If anyone wants to offer advice or help is much welcome cause this is literally my first time making a livestream and I don’t know how to post a livestream video to Youtube like you guys do. So far this is how my livestream is going to work so far:

1. Each day, we’re gonna discuss on only one topic that allows everyone to express their thoughts on the subject matter. The livestream will be at least an hour and 30 minutes long which should be enough for everyone to get their share of the spotlight (i’ll add an extra hour as an exception but only if the discussion gets interesting or better).

2. We can’t overcrowd the livestream with too many members at once cause otherwise, it will take forever to get through every single one and we will get stuck until dawn. While I don’t mind people joking around or having a good time, we can’t afford to stall the livestream, so let’s keep it snappy and straight to the point. If you couldn’t make it to the first one, they will still be a chance for you to participate in the next one since I am planning a 3 day livestream.

3. This rule is obvious but very important: Be civil, respect one another and just have fun cause lately, there’s been to many drama fights going around the web and I just want to make sure everyone is having a good time here.

Ok, now we got the rules out of the way, you are already wondering what kinds of topics I will bring for the livestream. Well, I have 3 topics in mind for the 3 day livestream:

Gender & Diversity in Hollywood:

Originally, I was gonna bring this topic up for the CCS crew to discuss but I got really nervous for unknown reasons and just went with animation instead. Since then, there’s has been a shit-ton on news regarding the controversies with diversity and with the US trying to pander to the trend, it is a discussion that needs to be talked about cause it’s an issue that’s really complicated yet it contains a really simple solution to the problem. Hell, i’m still waiting to have a discussion for The Great Wall movie on the thread (in case you didn’t know! 8D).

Batman V Superman: Ultimate Edition Commentary Track with the CCS Crew and Forum Members:

Oh yeah, you want this. In case you’re asking “but no one will buy the movie in this group”… Well, I’m gonna buy the movie, i’ll give them the Digital Copy code to the crew and we can set this up to be the biggest commentary track ever made!

Jason Blum (#MessiahOfModernHorror): The Fall & Ass-Kissing of the Horror Genre

Consider this my take as a follow-up to the CCS Video Podcast of Five Nights at Freddy’s, Jason Blum is taking the horror genre by storm and turning every single engaging horror concept into soulless money making franchises that capitalizes on cheap jumpscares and stupid people to keep this movies getting made every year… And people are praising this scheme to all Hell. This is a serious topic that also needs to be talked cause I’ve been noticing a trend within the genre and honestly, it’s gonna get worst.

That’s all I have to tell you guys and if any of you want me to answer some questions, let me know in the comments and I’ll get right back at you!

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Oh, now I’m excited. Well, count me in (because I have A LOT to say about today’s horror films)

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@V-Tundra All right!

In case people want to know which days I will make the livestreams, I’m considering doing it for September and October for the modern horror discussion as a Halloween Special livestream! Although, I will need all the help I can get to make these livestreams possible from recording the livestream to Youtube to sending invitations and setting up the time. Any tip, advice or help support is gracefully appreciated!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Any thoughts so far?

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

A great idea, actually. Something I’ve been wanting the members of Patreon to do for a while is to converse and potentially come up with new show ideas with one another. There’s several Patreon members we’ve enjoyed talking to and we’re hoping that they will collaborate with one another and maybe create some interesting side projects together.

And who knows? WIth your idea maybe there’s some budding new podcast potentials as well?

CineMax
    CineMax
    Participant

I say go for it. :]

What I like about this idea is that you have clearly defined which topics you’d like to cover on this or that particular day. I can tell you from experience that some of the best livestreams that we’ve held were such ‘cos the entire show was an open forum where we and the fans would give our thoughts on a specific subject matter. As opposed to a free-for-all where everyone comes in with some random news article that we quickly discuss for five minutes and then move on to something else. Makes for a more enjoyable listening experience this way.

One thing I would advise doing, however, is creating a census of sorts where you write down who will be participating in what chat. This way you’ll know how many people are going to show up on which day and thus allot everyone an equal amount of screen time.

Other than that, sounds good. Keep us posted!

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Well sign me up! I’m really liking this idea so far so I’ll gladly join in on the Horror Genre topic.

If there is one thing I know best when it comes to a story it’s horror. Especially after writing creepypasta for so long xD

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I’ll personally be interested in the Gender/Diversity and Horror topics.

Keep us posted.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Something I’ve been wanting the members of Patreon to do for a while is to converse and potentially come up with new show ideas with one another. There’s several Patreon members we’ve enjoyed talking to and we’re hoping that they will collaborate with one another and maybe create some interesting side projects together.

What did you have in mind exactly? Something for CCS or unrelated? One of the reasons I joined the Patreon/forums is for possible networking/collaboration and wanting to support CCS content creation.

Alas, trying to get my own projects off the ground, I haven’t taken the opportunity to contact anyone as of yet.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

One thing I would advise doing, however, is creating a census of sorts where you write down who will be participating in what chat. This way you’ll know how many people are going to show up on which day and thus allot everyone an equal amount of screen time.

As in a limit on how many people can join the livestream? That seems fair. I’ll keep that in mind!

A great idea, actually. Something I’ve been wanting the members of Patreon to do for a while is to converse and potentially come up with new show ideas with one another. There’s several Patreon members we’ve enjoyed talking to and we’re hoping that they will collaborate with one another and maybe create some interesting side projects together.

And who knows? WIth your idea maybe there’s some budding new podcast potentials as well?

Thanks! To be frank, I’m not the best when it comes up to ideas but I just had to try and make it work cause I do really want to expand on topics that need to be discussed since I’m getting really fond at listening to all of your After Hours & Video Podcasts despite the limited time we have in our daily lives (I still have to get to write my damn reviews but I’m getting too much writer’s block lately). As for the BVS Ultimate Edition commentary track that I’m planning, I will send you the Digital Copy code, so you guys won’t have to buy the film. In case of collaborating on projects, that will depend but if you have ideas, I may have some friends who might help you on your side projects.

Well sign me up! I’m really liking this idea so far so I’ll gladly join in on the Horror Genre topic.

If there is one thing I know best when it comes to a story it’s horror. Especially after writing creepypasta for so long xD

I’ll personally be interested in the Gender/Diversity and Horror topics.

Keep us posted.

Excellent! I’m gonna do some planning on how many people can join in on the livestream.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’ll keep you guys posted on the schedule and additional rules later on!

Plus, just to let you know that me and some buddies are gonna do a podcast on Saturday regarding Suicide Squad and the future of superhero movies in general since we are celebrating a friends birthday and I got invited to do an audio podcast.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.