Jem and the holograms movie trailer…

Home Forums Off Topic Jem and the holograms movie trailer…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

This looks so bad, I want to laugh.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I think the concept worked better as a cartoon…in the 80s.

As such, if you watched the original, you can figure out the plot!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I think the concept worked better as a cartoon…in the 80s.

As such, if you watched the original, you can figure out the plot!

And something as simple as Jem, they still manage to fuck it up real bad.

AmariTenebra
    AmariTenebra
    Participant

I for one am completely excited for this if only for the fact that it’s going to be fucking hilarious. I will willing spend money to go this this if only because I know (good or bad) it’s going to be hilarious to watch,

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I for one am completely excited for this if only for the fact that it’s going to be fucking hilarious. I will willing spend money to go this this if only because I know (good or bad) it’s going to be hilarious to watch,

Good luck making a Jem movie drinking game out of it. You’ll need it to avoid Scooter Braun and Jason Blum sucking their fucking egos all the way through.

AmariTenebra
    AmariTenebra
    Participant

Good luck making a Jem movie drinking game out of it. You’ll need it to avoid Scooter Braun and Jason Blum sucking their fucking egos all the way through.

Heeey, that’s a great idea lol. A Jem drinking game.

Any idea what the rules should be?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Heeey, that’s a great idea lol. A Jem drinking game.

Any idea what the rules should be?

Rules are very simple. Take a shot if:

1. The female lead bitches and moans about not only herself but her whinny “my life is hopeless” speeches.

2. Does girly things with her friends and spends quality time with friends.

3. Scenes where we see music corporation being “evil” and manipulating Jem cause plot devices.

4. When the male love interest pops up and says something to cheer up the female lead that have no purpose but to be a walking emotionless stick for Jem to have sex with.

5. Obligatory “we were supposed to be family” bullshit drama begins

6. Female lead moans, her friends apologize their drama and become a band again while leaving with a happy ending that CLEARLY they didn’t deserve in the first place.

7. Scenes with the media going stupidly crazy over “how quickly Jem and her friends become famous through Youtube” montage because God knows, it proves that talentless people can get famous for posting a fucking Youtube video.

8. Facepalm at this movie for failing to be an actual adaptation of Jem and the Holograms when you watch this pile of shit that even Phil Lord and Chris Miller could have made a better Jem movie through their brains.

AmariTenebra
    AmariTenebra
    Participant

You want me to die while doing this, don’t you?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

You want me to die while doing this, don’t you?

Maybe… It is a drinking challenge after all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.