Late Introduction…

Home Forums Member Spotlight Late Introduction…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

So I just noticed this introduction area. Huh… ok…

My online alias is VenatorTundra, or you can call me Tundra if you’d like. Hailing from México City, I’m 18, going to high school, chasing a career of graphic design. I’m an amateur director and designer; and I enjoy videogames. Not really much to say about me…

Anyways, I have a DeviantArt site (http://venatortundra.deviantart.com/) where I upload some of my designs (It’s a new page, my old account got lost). I focus a lot on dinosaurs and superheroes (sort of).

What else? Uhm… I hate stupid people. Can’t stand them.

Now I’m here wondering what else to post about myself while typing this. THAT’S, that’s chaos theory.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I’m also an amateur writer, focused on short horror stories. I don’t have anywhere to publish them, so maybe I’ll post them here in the future or something.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I’m also an amateur writer, focused on short horror stories. I don’t have anywhere to publish them, so maybe I’ll post them here in the future or something.

Nice to formally meet you, Tundra. I’ll be sure to check out your DA page 🙂

If you need a place to post stories, might if recommend writing.com?

Also, indie publishing is all the craze with Amazon and all making self-publishing easy and digital. It might be something you want to check into.

Cheers, my friend!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Thank you very much for the site, Kahuna. I may publish some of my stories there. Though I don’t think I’m ready to write a selling story, I don’t think I’d had the time to make a full book.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.