Let's share some music~

Home Forums Off Topic Let's share some music~

This topic contains 106 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

That’s all I have (for now). My music tastes are too eclectic and this thread is killing my browser LOL

I think we all know exactly what happened here :V

Attachments:
    Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

J/k though I’m just trolling you LM, I did actually enjoy a lot of the stuff you linked XD

I am a bit drunk right now and that idea was just waaaaay too funny to me so I had to draw it, heheh

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

I think we all know exactly what happened here :V

Golf Clap Men at Work

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Yeah, I know LM mentioned <PIG> but he didn’t post this song >:D One of my favorite tracks (actually inspired me to write a story once):

“Fountain of Miracles” is fun, so is “Sympathy for the Devil” and “Blades (Slash remix)”

The only reason they didn’t make the list is because they aren’t something that gets the ol’ adrenaline going and/or has a very mechanical beat (good for iron-pumping).

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

From “Rage” to “Rave”

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Katie I would love to see you do comics on the other boards xD

Anywho ima leave this here

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

@ Katie: I was all like: “Either I am really, really tired or half of the thread is missing…” Nice comic 🙂

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

@LM: I like those tracks too 🙂

“Seven Veils” is a great song as well

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Spamming some Deep Forest *vomits videos*

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

@Katie: Oh wow, you got my likeliness down perfectly! 😀 Also, if that’s the result of you getting drunk, you should do it more often. Just sayin’. >>

Also I don’t know if anyone’s into Fleet Foxes, but they’re hella rad. (Also I’m still trying to figure out videos. Dumb dino here, sorry!)

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

LM: So trolling aside, I really enjoyed the Godhead, KMFDM and Pig songs you linked, also ‘I Don’t Wanna Be Me’ was stuck in my head all day today 😛

Kahuna: Aw man Nightwish, I forgot about those guys, had a friend in high school who loved the shit out of them lol.
    Also thanks, glad you enjoyed the comic, messy though it is

Jakob: Heh, trust me I’m sure it will happen again. I can never resist a chance to troll people |:D Also yeah Arctic Monkeys! I’ve only heard a few of their songs, now that I think about it. I should fix that

VelcroRaptor: Aahahahaha hurray! 😀
    Pftftftft naw man it’s a bad idea for me to draw when I am drinking, my lines are never straight :V

I think with videos you just literally copy/paste the youtube link, don’t have to embed it or anything. Try that out!
    Also just looked up Fleet Foxes and this was the first vid I clicked on…..dat animation wowowowowow, I can’t tell if it’s all stop-motion with paper cut outs or if some portions are done digitally. It’s a really unique style though, love the lighting and color pallets for the piece, really awesome. I have no idea what the fuck is happening but I am like %90 sure it is a bunch of symbolism and I am intrigueddddddddd
    Also I like the sound of these guys! Will definitely check out more of their stuff

Actually that vid reminds me of one of my favorite music videos of all time, it is amazing in every way, the timing to the music is so fucking perfect, and the selective use of color and the transitions and just ehgrgrfrhn the everything. If this music video was a person I would marry it this is how much I love it.
    Also it is full of symbolism because I have a thing for that okay *rolls away* Seriously tho, symbolism…. “I say fever” = “five years”, and also watch verrrrry closely at 3:18 😉

PandaWarlock
    PandaWarlock
    Participant

I’m just gonna leave this here…

<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/tWYCS6k1IOA?feature=player_detailpage” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/hp-NRJ4JFdE?feature=player_detailpage” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width=”640″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zq0j1xg0RGU?feature=player_detailpage” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

It’s nice to see an artist who seems to genuinely has fun with his work. Because there is not enough songs out there about zombie prostitutes, hero being sodomised by the whole cast of Star Wars, and about riding a black unicorn down the side of an erupting volcano while drinking from a chalice filled with the laughter of small children.

PandaWarlock
    PandaWarlock
    Participant

Oookay, that went wrong. And I can’t edit my post now… :(

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Ooooo, I just re-discovered this music video again tonight, love this shit~ To my knowledge the band has never really explained the story behind it, but I’m wondering what you guys think the message might be :0

Yes more symbolism I know I’m sorry :V

Attachments:
    VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

Don’t you just love it when a band makes a song/music video and let the fans argue over its meaning? Kind of like P!atD’s “When The Day Met The Night”. o3o

Also, The Civil Wars is amazing. No longer together, but they still hold a special place in my heart.

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.