Massacres on París, 153 dead.

Home Forums Off Topic Massacres on París, 153 dead.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

This is just recent news:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

Jeez… I don’t know what to say about this, but my deepest condolences go to France, to the french people and everyone affected by these inhumane, degenerative, cowardly and spiteful acts.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

My family and I were in Paris on my vacation and somehow, I managed to get lucky by leaving on Thursday to Puerto Rico. If I hadn’t leave, my family and myself would be dead already.

This feels like 9/11 all over again but in France. I pray that no more people get killed in this attack.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

I live in London, and there’s widespread panic over here with people demanding we close our borders and the PM telling us to be prepared for an attack. I’m honestly a little unnerved :/

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I live in London, and there’s widespread panic over here with people demanding we close our borders and the PM telling us to be prepared for an attack. I’m honestly a little unnerved :/

That’s horrible. How are you handling this panic?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I heard about this. it wasn’t just Paris that got attacked I heard Japan got attacked too. I’m starting to get worried that whoever is causing (Probably ISIS) wants to start another world war. WORLD WAR 3!!!!
    I hope the Government of all the nations figure out how Big of a problem this is. No one and I mean NO ONE wants another world war. I pray to all the people who lost their lives because of this and I hope this doesn’t happen anywhere else.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Sounds like the terror and panic of 9/11. I hope everyone over there the best in these uncertain times. Just please try to remain rational, don’t let your fear and emotions get the better of you.

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

Sounds like the terror and panic of 9/11. I hope everyone over there the best in these uncertain times. Just please try to remain rational, don’t let your fear and emotions get the better of you.

Don’t worry, I’ll be keeping a cool head. Just gonna need to get up, continue as normal, and occasionally have someone cradle me in their arms and tell me that “It’s ok, the bad men won’t hurt you”

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Don’t worry, I’ll be keeping a cool head. Just gonna need to get up, continue as normal, and occasionally have someone cradle me in their arms and tell me that “It’s ok, the bad men won’t hurt you”

Hey don’t worry these type of attacks are rare so don’t be all paranoid okay also *hugs you* the bad men won’t hurt you

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I agree with laughing man. We all just have to keep calm. The last thing anyone to have is mass hysteria.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Seems logical, the french weren’t going to allow something like this go unpaid.

I think things may escalate a bit, but not at the level of a third world war.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I hope the Government of all the nations figure out how Big of a problem this is. No one and I mean NO ONE wants another world war.

I wouldn’t be that concerned. In order for there to be a third world war, there’s got to be other nations allying themselves with the IS, but it seems it’s just pissing off everyone (Don’t worry about North Korea, those 2 will never contact each other). I think this is just a small NATO vs. IS campaign that’ll be gone before we know it. Hell, some historians believe we’ve passed through the Second Cold War without even knowing.

(For those of you who don’t know, some historians believe the small and ongoing period of tensions between NATO, US and Russia is the Second Cold War)

But I can assure everyone, it’s not gonna blow up into anything bigger.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.