Mega Man Legacy Collection announced by Capcom… Not worth it.

Home Forums Off Topic Mega Man Legacy Collection announced by Capcom… Not worth it.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

CAPCOM just announced the new Mega Man Legacy Collection for Steam, PS4, Xbox Oone and Nintendo 3DS. The problem? It looks like Capcom is being too desperate to win the heart of fans due to Mighty 9 kicking their asses and the collection feels weak compared to the Mega Man collection games for the PS2, which had more content than the new “Legacy Colection” will have. Also, AlphaOmegaSin just talked about how bullshit the announcement is despite being excited. So, are you guys excited that Capcom may have something good for our blue bomber (with the new animated series announced with the same people that worked on the abysmal new MARVEL cartoons at Disney XD working on the series) or is this Capcom being the same greedy middle finger douchebag like they are now?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I’ve lost hope on Capcom since Resident Evil 6 and the Street Fighter X Tekken DLC bullshit (pardon my language).

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I think they are trying to gauge fan interest with this collection based on how many units they sell. If the they get the figures they want, they might grace us with a new Megaman game. Although, this could be nothing more than a remaster cash-grab.
    I agree with AOS about physical copies. I think there should be a choice because some people don’t want a whole lot of memory on their consoles eaten up by digital files of games.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

*plays classic Mega Man games on PC emulator*
    *pauses and looks around*

“… Hmm? What? Did somebody say something?”

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

*plays classic Mega Man games on PC emulator*
    *pauses and looks around*

ā€œā€¦ Hmm? What? Did somebody say something?ā€

Just CAPCOM being CAPCOM. LaughingMan.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.