Microsoft's GDC Party Dancers Deemed Problematic!

Home Forums Off Topic Microsoft's GDC Party Dancers Deemed Problematic!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So Microsoft’s GDC party had some sexy dancers, much to the dismay of sex negative, anti-fun SJWs & RadFems. Add dancers to the every growing list of problematic things according to lobotomized idiots. I find it really sad how many lives SJWs inadvertently (try to) hurt on the way to their SJW utopia. It takes a lot of courage to dedicate yourself to any art form, be it music, drawling, or dance. You risk living pay check to pay check & being one major injury away from permanent retirement. Now they have to worry about moral prudes trying to remove pivotal jobs for them.

SJWs don’t understand the hard work & effort that comes from dedicating yourself to an art forum. They don’t understand the tremendous amount of faith artists have about art, about how they believe in the power art has and the effect it has on the people who see, read, & hear it. No artist is going to back down just because you don’t like their art. They already risked their livelihoods on their pursuit, they’re not going to back down so easily.

Hina

Seeing this reminded me of a character from Devil Survivor 2, Hinako Kujou. She didn’t really intrigue me as a character until I saw how she dealt with a guy who wanted her to stop dancing. The guy found it a waste of energy, it being the Apocalypse and all. She rebukes him saying how important it is to make people smile in these dire times & that she won’t stop for as long as even one person smiles from her dancing.

I find it sad whenever I see an artist side with censors. It’s like watching a chicken become friends with a fox, a relationship that will only end in an eventually & very obvious betrayal. Artist should believe in their art and the power art has. Artist should stand tall against all totalitarians who believe themselves to be the arbitrator of what art is permissible and which is not. Artists should be very vested in defending free speech considering that is how they make all their money. Gosh, SJWs never think of the longer term ramifications of their actions, especially the actions that pit themselves against people far more talented & driven than themselves.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I really don’t see the problem with booth girls.

They are there to advertise a product and since most of the gaming audience is male* (although women are around half, give or take some Candy Crush players) it is a marketing ploy.

Also, these women are getting paid. Why would you deny them a rightfully-earned paycheck. Maybe these regressive should interview these women about how they feel about their job and stop pushing this “oppressed women” narrative.

*There are gay-mers but most male gamers are presumed straight.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I posted this news first in the forums.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Here’s a picture describing me and Mr. K’s relationship right now:

Simpsons did it first

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@Shinra Kuroki No worries, it happens to me all the time. Still love that episode though!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.