Misogynistic MRA Bob Chipman Cries Male Tears Over All-Female GhostBusters

Home Forums Off Topic Misogynistic MRA Bob Chipman Cries Male Tears Over All-Female GhostBusters

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Man, media outlets do love to suck their egos these days…

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

CineMax
    CineMax
    Participant

HAH. Wonder if Bob’s BFF will come to his rescue:

http://www.reaxxion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/moviebob-anita-667×500.png

Probably not.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

HAH. Wonder if Bob’s BFF will come to his rescue:

http://www.reaxxion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/moviebob-anita-667×500.png

Probably not.

How much you wanna bet when Ghostbusters come out, Anita will use this movie to get more money for her Kickstarter videos?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Wow. Seeing shit like this makes me feel better about having no idea what the fuck I want to do with my life. Is it self deprecating if and autistic calls someone an autist? Because seriously. There is no way someone’s head can be that far up their own ass.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

An artist on the side of a censorship is like a sheep running with a pack of wolves, they will inevitably betray you. Movie Bob is an artists… not a good one, but one none the less. If you teach people that it’s okay to censor work cause of their feelings, someone will inevitably not like something you say or something you make & they will then turn on you. There is no honor amongst censors; you’re previous support of them will not shield you from their redactions & edits. Do not put your lot in with censors, for the beast that you have help made will never be stated with just what you believe to be “offensive”.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Ahhhh… Sweet sweet SJW cannibalism. Everybody is offended by at least SOMETHING in life, and when these crybully facists get together, they eventually start to turn inward.

*gets bucket of popcorn and 3D glasses*

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I really dislike SJW (Don’t tell them I said that because it might hurt their feelings) But when they turn on each other it really can be entertaining. So i’ll be sitting here on the sidelines; soda in hand, enjoying the bloodshed.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.