New teaser for PIXAR's Coco

Home Forums Off Topic New teaser for PIXAR's Coco

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

This does look better than CARS 3, though i wouldn’t say this looks like anything spectacular. It seems kind of like Ratatouille meshed with Book of Life in terms of the premise, but with a more standard looking art style rather than the interesting visual style of the latter. It does like decent though (but not amazing judging by this teaser alone).
    I just somewhat wonder if PIXAR is slowing becoming Dreamworks (but owned by Disney).
    What do y’all think though?

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I’ve personally got a bit of beef with this film because of the entire “Trademark-day-of-the-dead” fiasco which got me pissed off for an entire year (and probably most of Mexico along with me); and to be honest, it looks like a disney-fied Book of Life, where a musician is killed and travels to the world of the dead (too similar of a plot judging by the teaser)

To be fair though, I already love the singer/actor character; very reminiscent of Pedro Infante who’s basically the Mexican Sinatra.

So, I’ve got a personal bickering side with this film that wishes for it to fail after Disney’s little charade; but if it’s good, I’ll have a look.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.