Next Video Podcast

Home Forums We’re Not Dead Yet! Next Video Podcast

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Mental Gentleman Mental Gentleman 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Me and my big love for animation. Well, since we are in this discussion, I like for you to watch this video cause it really showcases not only his love for animation but a quick summary of how animation changed throughout the ages and the people’s view on it:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

PODCAST NEWS FLASH!

After ~3 months of Video Podcast silence, it’s time we bring you guys some news to prove that, indeed, there’s progress being made behind CCS.

CineMax and myself are hard at work on creating a spin-off of the CCS Video Podcast that’s a bit more condensed, focused, and it should be MUCH faster to produce. We’ve teased it to our Patreon followers but here’s a belated first glimpse at some of our new content:

Our Patreon friends are currently treated to an audio update, a few cryptic mentions in our monthly CCS Roundtable meet-n-greets, and this weekend there’s going to be a SLEW of new screencaps as well as potentially an entire X-minute cut of the new video 😀

More news as it comes!

Attachments:
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

PODCAST NEWS FLASH!

After ~3 months of Video Podcast silence, it’s time we bring you guys some news to prove that, indeed, there’s progress being made behind CCS.

CineMax and myself are hard at work on creating a spin-off of the CCS Video Podcast that’s a bit more condensed, focused, and it should be MUCH faster to produce. We’ve teased it to our Patreon followers but here’s a belated first glimpse at some of our new content:

Our Patreon friends are currently treated to an audio update, a few cryptic mentions in our monthly CCS Roundtable meet-n-greets, and this weekend there’s going to be a SLEW of new screencaps as well as potentially an entire X-minute cut of the new video 😀

More news as it comes!

The suspense is killing me… Hope it lasts.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Latest on the next Wasted Effort: Audio is edited and CineMax and I are adding skits, images, etc while Katie is working on a new and improved mouth-animating After Effects template.

The next topic calls into question consumer-rights within the video game industry. Can’t get into specifics just yet 😉

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

The next topic calls into question consumer-rights within the video game industry. Can’t get into specifics just yet 😉

I already know what the topic will be. Still, can’t wait to see it.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Katie, Max and I have been hard at work on the next Wasted Efforts episode! Katie’s mouth animations have really expedited the process.

“So wait a minute, guys. It’s been months since the last one. What do you mean ‘it’s expedited the process’?”

Well, let’s just say that the Wasted Effort episode isn’t the ONLY thing we’re working on lately… We’ve been teasing concept art for a new secret project on our Patreon account. Hopefully we’ll soon have something a bit more….. ‘interactive’ for you guys to enjoy? 😉

0megablaster
    Participant

Hey LaughingMan if you need someone to help come up with ideas/topics for videos I can help.

(I wouldn’t be surprised if you already had that covered) But it wouldn’t hurt to get some extra hands to help out and to get things moving alittle faster.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Hey LaughingMan if you need someone to help come up with ideas/topics for videos I can help.

(I wouldn’t be surprised if you already had that covered) But it wouldn’t hurt to get some extra hands to help out and to get things moving alittle faster.

Thanks for the offer dude! Unfortunately the topics are the easy part.

The most time-consuming part is editing the recordings, making visual skits, adding mouth animations, finding the footage and screencaps we need to elaborate our points, learning After Effects to hopefully expedite content, and record enough audio-only content to keep everyone sedated while we wrap up videos.

Plus we have a few side projects we’re scripting and commissioning art from The Fuboo for.

But hang in there, we’re putting a few touches on the next Wasted Effort. 😉

0megablaster
    Participant

awesome well i can help any way I can

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

ghosie
    Participant

If you guys need any help with comics, animation, art, and such I would be more than glad to help out.

Mental Gentleman
    Mental Gentleman
    Participant

*Charlie Sheen and Emelio Estevez clap of Honor*

We are in fact, all worms. i believe myself to be a glowworm.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.