Oh, and the Dark Tower Trailer I guess…….

Home Forums Off Topic Oh, and the Dark Tower Trailer I guess…….

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

I haven’t really read the books, so I am wondering what fans think of this trailer as honestly it isn’t the best trailer I have seen. Not to mentiom the fact that this movie is from SONY, and the Tom Rothman regime, so I’m not exactly stoked about watching any of SONY’s upcoming movies except maybe Spiderman Homecoming.
    Though one funny thing about is trailer is that it seems very similar to that schlocky unfinished trailer, which had the original Febuary date, that was leaked half a year ago.
    Any thoughts?

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Though to be fair it does have a director with a good track record. And it’s apparently a medium budgeted film ($60 million in production costs) so perhaps this one has a chance of being good.

Though one of the writers was from the writing team behind Amazing Spider-man 2, however that one negative influence could likely be countered by the other writers, which include the director himself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.