OmegaBlaster on Youtube

Home Forums Member Spotlight OmegaBlaster on Youtube

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I’ve been on Youtube for a long time now and for the past few months I’ve been trying to get a Let’s Play channel off the ground. It’s been tough but any suggestions, likes, views, tips or just Subscribing to show your support will help me put out more videos.

Feel free to check out my youtube channel if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Megafan150/videos

But if you want to see what I’ve done recently. check out my new Agar.io series

I do put alot of effort into my channel and it’s growing and expanding as time goes on. So feel free to help out any way you can. Cause I obviously really need it xD

I hope you all enjoy. =3

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

hey everyone I’ve been hard at work on my channel with Horror Month.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Megafan150/videos

feel free to check out my newest video where i face cam for the first time ever as i begin my first play through of Amnesia the dark descent.

I hope you all enjoy and feel free to subscribe or share the videos around on social media with the hashtag #HorrorMonth

I hope you all enjoy and Have a good one. ^_^

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I haven’t Updated this in awhile so I thought I’d do it now. My channel has been doing pretty good since the last time I posted here.

I managed to make it to 50 subscribers (which may not be alot nut is still awesome to me) and have gotten more than 2,000 views on my channel in total which is amazing.

I just wanted to say that I would love to get some feed back on some stuff that I mention in my end of the month vogs which i started doing after horror month was wrapping up.

In this video I talked about multiple things that have been going on the past month or two *cough* YouTube fucking up *cough* and some stuff I wanted to do for the channel like new series and stuff like that. So feel free to check it out and any of the other new stuff I’ve been doing on my channel. Also feel free to give any suggestions on what I should play next.

I Hope you all enjoy and I’ll see you in the next one. Have a good one!

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Well it’s been a good month since I last updated so i thought now would be a good time. My buddy Evanexus and I decided to do a Pokemon Nuzlocke Let’s play of pokemon Platinum. We went nuts with this and had a great time recording it. So i figured you guys would like it too because it’s that kind of wacky I know you all will enjoy!

So feel free to check it out or to check out any of my videos while your there. ^_^
    I hope you all enjoy and I’ll see you all in the next one.

Have a Good one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.