Pet Pictures Anyone?

Home Forums Off Topic Pet Pictures Anyone?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

So since we’ve got a music sharing topic running, I figure why not share some pics of our respective animal companions. Or whatever foul spawn of darkness adorable creatures LaughingMan has prowling his villainous lair with him in his humble abode.

So here’s my dog, Joey. He’s a Shih Apso a little over a year old, and no, that’s not a trick of the camera there, Joey only has one eye. I adopted him in late August from a pet agency called Wags and Whiskers, and his foster family informed me that they had acquired him from a shelter in Illinois where he contracted an infection in his left eye and unfortunately they could not save it and had to remove it.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Oh dude, that guy’s adorable! Look at that tongue :p

Well, this cutie pie here is Valerie, my white tabby cat. Months ago, she was a stray cat who used to sneak under my father’s car, horribly thin and territorial. It was difficult, but I brought her to my home, gave her food and ever since I’ve been taking care of her; and despite the bites and scratches I’ve received, she still licks my nose to wake me up and climb up to my lap and purr when I play Xbox.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.