Post the Funniest thing you can find here!!!

Home Forums Off Topic Post the Funniest thing you can find here!!!

This topic contains 130 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Jake_L Jake_L 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Co-Optional Podcast animated is always hilarious. This is their latest episode.

Cox N Crendor animated is also really good.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

0megablaster
    Participant

So close But it still hasn’t beaten the PC Master race Video.
    But Co:optional Has made it’s way into second place

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

http://www.crunchyroll.com/gintama/episode-98-play-video-games-for-only-an-hour-a-day-510258

http://www.crunchyroll.com/gintama/episode-99-life-and-video-games-are-full-of-bugs-510260

So, Gintama is a difficult anime to get into. You need to know a ton of anime & a lot about Japanese culture to understand it. These two episodes are my two favorite. Watch 98 first, it’s a two parter.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Looks like I need to step up the laughters…

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

0megablaster
    Participant

It looks like people are bringing their A Game here by bringing in the Awesome series. It’s close But is it Close ENOUGH?

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

0megablaster
    Participant

UPDATE: just so everyone knows this competition will end by the end of November and I will make an official leader-board of everyone’s entries.

And don’t forget whoever wins get’s bragging rights ^_^

Let’s see if things get interesting now!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

THIS!

0megablaster
    Participant

Well that was cringy

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

One thing this forum is NOT is a ‘safe space’:

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

You never said you wanted cringe. I’ll give you CRINGE! I’ll give you all the CRINGE you can handle!!! MuahahHAHAHAHAHAhahaHAHAHAH!!!!

Below is the unedited for YouTube video.

http://benthesage.com/anime-abandon-tokyo-revelation/

0megablaster
    Participant

PC MASTER RACE is still in the lead right now but LaughingMan brings a surprise by bringing in South Park’s Safe Space snagging himself 2nd place. With Co:optional right in 3rd place. Thing really are getting intense who knows what will happen next?

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

This is my contribution:

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

LOL “Big black…. errr….. Australorp. Cockerel.” A guy’s gotta watch out for those things. LOL

Another submission, and YES I am a bit sadistic:

Elevator Prank

Spa Prank

Japanese Bruce Willis

Latin Woman Scared to Death

0megablaster
    Participant

It looks like LaughingMan Beat The PC MASTER RACE video with a hilarious elevator prank Putting him in 1st place. You gotta expect the best from everybody here. Let’s see what happens next.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.