Post the Funniest thing you can find here!!!

Home Forums Off Topic Post the Funniest thing you can find here!!!

This topic contains 130 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Jake_L Jake_L 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

We need more seasonal humor.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

0megablaster
    Participant

Perfect thing for Halloween I’ll give you that. But It’s not enough to beat LaughingMan’s Entry.
    That was very interesting though

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

But it had the voice of the actual original Professor Oak >.<

Time to step up my game ^-^

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

0megablaster
    Participant

Nice touch there with the Amnesia: the Dark Decent – Mainstream Edition (very good choice since it’s one of my favorites) great way to tie things up in 1st place with LaughingMan’s Prank video entry.
    It’s neck and neck right now and it is getting good.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Here’s some Deadpool, motherfuckers!

0megablaster
    Participant

Welp Deadpool’s automatically in the lead with no questions asked

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

This is revenge for automatically putting Deadpool in the lead. Sorry, not sorry ^-^

0megablaster
    Participant

I think that last one scared me for life nice though

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Ok, here’s my new entries:

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

0megablaster
    Participant

Oh I’ve seen these. Nice but still can’t beat Deadpool. Can anyone beat the Merc with the mouth?

0megablaster
    Participant

Actually I might as well add in a new one for myself for everyone to enjoy (And obviously i can’t win this because I’m the judge)

I hope you all enjoy ^_^

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Looks like the game is stepping up…

Attachments:

0megablaster
    Participant

Yea anything goes And anything can be submitted From regular jokes to pictures to gifs to videos and even vines if you can figure out how to get them on here

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.