Post the Funniest thing you can find here!!!

Home Forums Off Topic Post the Funniest thing you can find here!!!

This topic contains 130 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Jake_L Jake_L 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Normally when a video has “extreme laughter” or “laughing challenge” I normally fall asleep before the thing starts, but this had me bursting out for minutes.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Normally when a video has “extreme laughter” or “laughing challenge” I normally fall asleep before the thing starts, but this had me bursting out for minutes.

<iframe width=”640″ height=”480″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/cmTGGpb5_Cw?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Oh man, that was hilarious..

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

@Fat Guy Laughing: Gabriel Inglesias!!

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

“No me calles, hijo de tu pinche madre. Pinche gordo cabrón te voy a agarrar con la escoba!” (Don’t you shut me up, you son of a fucking bitch. Fucking fatass, I’m gonna hit you with a broom)

Now that’s what a typical Mexican sounds like, and I can’t stop laughing at his impression. Salve Iglesias.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

“No me calles, hijo de tu pinche madre. Pinche gordo cabrón te voy a agarrar con la escoba!” (Don’t you shut me up, you son of a fucking bitch. Fucking fatass, I’m gonna hit you with a broom)

Now that’s what a typical Mexican sounds like, and I can’t stop laughing at his impression. Salve Iglesias.

Hell, that’s how the majority of people talk in my country Puerto Rico if you can believe that.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I can’t stop laughing after watching that video xD
    Why is it that the jokes that are the most racist the most funny LOL

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Hell, that’s how the majority of people talk in my country Puerto Rico if you can believe that.

Yeah, that’s Latinamerica in a nutshell; but damn… in here even families insult themselves in a friendly way. It is mandatory to say at least 4 curse words when saying “hi” to someone.

Speaking of racist jokes, what’s the difference between a jew and a pepperoni pizza? The pepperoni pizza doesn’t cry when you put it in the oven.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Found this the other day

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Note: this is better enjoyed if you’re drunk/high

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

So how true is this tumblr bit?

Attachments:
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Took some digging, but here’s something I got in a text from my ex about six-ish years back.

Attachments:

demoneater
    Participant

I regret nothing…

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Trump Senpai!!!!

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Found THIS lil beauty stocking the toy aisle the other day.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.