Professional Victim Zoe Quinn is geting a MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!

Home Forums Off Topic Professional Victim Zoe Quinn is geting a MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

https://archive.is/mIWmt

Read this link, find a nice blanket, find a nice corner, warp yourself in said blanket, collapse in said corner, & then weep for humanity.

Zoe Quinn, the spark that set off the powder keg of consumer outrage over the deplorable state of video games journalism, which currently covers a multi billion dollar a year market, has sold the rights to her “memoir” called “Crash Override: How To Save The Internet From Itself”.

In other news, all theistic people sincerely apologies to all atheist, seeing as this moronic, insipid movie deal is irrefutable evidence that THERE IS NO GOD!!!

Eron Gjoni, the man who made the Zoe Post, is currently looking into legal action to protect himself from further slander from the alleged harlot, Zoe Quinn.

First she got mass censorship about her, then she talked to the UN, and now she has sold the rights to make a movie about it. Dear reader, I’ll be leaving these forums for a while. I need time to go bone anyone & everyone who can help my career. Apparently getting into a sex scandal is awesome. Lol, just kidding.

If there is one solace to find, Pascal Pictures may just sit on the script & never actually make it. They wouldn’t waste that much money on a movie sure to bomb as bad as Depression Quest… would they? I guess this brings new meaning to the term “Pascal’s wager”. The smell of money burning in a fire is filling my nose already.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

http://www.movieweb.com/gamergate-movie-scarlett-johansson/

Yeah and I want to shoot myself right now.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

This is just depressing.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

This is just depressing.

I have the perfect game to help you with that depression.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/270170/

I’m a terrible person ^-^

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

‘Kay, here’s another run for my money:

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Sorry about that, wrong topic.

cutter
    Participant

So who will be playing the CCS crew in the film?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

So who will be playing the CCS crew in the film?

Melissa McCarthy as The Fubbo

Katherine Heighl as Katie B.

Rob Schneider as LaughingMan

Johnny Deep as Cinemax

Nicolas Cage as Kenny Farino

Haley Joel Osment as B-Mask

After all, we need big time stars to trick the audience into watching her story filled with lies.

Right Matt?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.