RIP Iwata

Home Forums Off Topic RIP Iwata

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

It’s a sad day today. The president of Nintendo Satoru Iwata passed away today…
    He has done so much for Nintendo and he will be missed.
    Thank you Satoru Iwata you made my childhood.

You will be missed forevermore T-T

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Just heard. Now Miyamoto must take his role to lead Nintendo since Miyamoto has experience in making software games for consoles. I don’t trust anyone else.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Just heard. Now Miyamoto must take his role to lead Nintendo since Miyamoto has experience in making software games for consoles. I don’t trust anyone else.

I was thinking the same thing lol
    Nintendo might have a hard time losing such a great man

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I was thinking the same thing lol
    Nintendo might have a hard time losing such a great man

Dude, I feel really bad right now. What the hell is gonna happen to Nintendo now? Will some executive asshole will turn the company into another triple AAA manipulator? I just don’t know anymore.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I don’t think we have alot to worry about. Nintendo should know what to do but they may have a hard recovering there some changes weither they are good or not… only time will tell

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJxwtAuWwAAbmea.jpg

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

That image… Breaks my heart.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

it made me tear up alot yesterday

it’s like we all lost a close friend T-T

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

it made me tear up alot yesterday

it’s like we all lost a close friend T-T

Took the words right out of my mouth.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

To speak for everyone at CCS: “While many of us at CCS were clearly divided in regards to the questionable decisions made by Nintendo under Iwata’s watch, Iwata’s passing is terribly unfortunate. He passed on too soon, both at a relatively young age, and by not being able to see what could be a budding new future for Nintendo.”

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

To speak for everyone at CCS: “While many of us at CCS were clearly divided in regards to the questionable decisions made by Nintendo under Iwata’s watch, Iwata’s passing is terribly unfortunate. He passed on too soon, both at a relatively young age, and by not being able to see what could be a budding new future for Nintendo.”

That’s so true. Nintendo is trying to improve even if they are having a hard time doing it. They’re trying their best.

Let’s all hope things get better soon for nintendo.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

That’s so true. Nintendo is trying to improve even if they are having a hard time doing it. They’re trying their best.

Let’s all hope things get better soon for nintendo.

I think they can do fine as long as they obey only one rule from Iwata: “Make fun games for everyone”.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

They will. That’s what Nintendo does best! ^_^

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

May heart goes out to Nintendo and Iwata’s family.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

He’s making videogames for Angles now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.