#ShuffleGate

Home Forums Off Topic #ShuffleGate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So the new Mario game has a reference to Watergate and everyone’s favorite crybully has made it all about herself without missing a single beat.

Watergate 5

Watergate 5 guys

Shufflegate

Shufflegate 2

So Zoe Quinn has misconstrued a Watergate reference as a personal attack on herself. No one is surprised. Also, SJWs seem unable to understand that it’s a Watergate reference, despite having the facts thrown straight into their faces. This is just another day on the internet.

Also, the Queen of the Geeks chimed in with this gem:

Internet Gem

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Five Fun Guys = Five Fun-gi

It seems that Nintendo managed to stir up the hornets. In their defense, it’s not their fault that Quinn and co. can’t pick up a history book before they overreact.

Looks like others have taken the bait.

Despite what happened with Alison Rapp, I highly doubt Nintendo would make a reference to #GamerGate.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

ShuffleGate 3

I found her tweets about this.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Is there anything in this world that SJW’s won’t take as a personal attack?

-Someone insults them, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone praises them, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone points out the flaws in their logic, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone points out the reasons in their logic, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone makes a reference about a related subject, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone makes a reference about an unrelated subject, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone speaks, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone breathes, they think it’s a personal attack.
    -Someone lives, they think it’s a personal attack.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.