Song Requests

Home Forums Game Glitch Radio Song Requests

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kenny
    Kenny
    Participant

Hey, hey! Something I used to do on my old show GameJams was that I asked fans to make remix requests, so why not do the same for GameGlitch? Request away, and we just might grant your wish! (You also get a small shoutout if you do :))

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Hey, guess what

Hey

Ken I have a song request for you here it is are you ready

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

Can we vote on songs that should definitely make the cut? Because I throw all my votes on Katie’s request.

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Kenny
    Kenny
    Participant

… Katie, I will defenestrate you from a tall building D8

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

…..AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA XD

brb dying

You totally saw that coming though let’s be honest |:9

I guess I better make an actual request instead of just troll you constantly. Here’s a song from one of my fav games, Dragon Warrior Monsters.

Kenny
    Kenny
    Participant

:O DUDE, no way! That was one of my favorite Gameboy games growing up, so I definitely have that journeying song stuck in my head at all times when I’m on an adventure! If I could find a remix of that, and a way to fit it into a discussion, I would definitely play it!

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

oOoooh man what seriously?? Dude like nobody else I know has played that game too! 80
    Fuck yea! *high five*

That would be awesomeeeee, I would love to see this series talked about more. There are DWM games for the DS now too, they’re pretty fun! Seeing the monsters in 3D is really cool, but I do sort of miss the simple and nostalgic look the GBC one had :p

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

*throws belated request* I hope it’s alright, I saw both of these and couldn’t resist.

” title=”D:”>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARjar9n11A

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

I really enjoyed the music from Final Fantasy: Advanced Tactics, along with the soundtracks from Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim (thank God for Jeremy Soule)!

Here’s a link to a wonderful playlist for FF: AT!

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Ken, if you don’t do “Edge of Faith (MIrror’s Edge)” by NemesisTheory again, I’ll never forgive you:

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Something to emphasize: Ken needs to get permission by these remixers to be featured on GameJams- SHIT…. Game Glitch Radio…
    It’s just the proper thing to do, and in addition it might help build ties between CCS and various remixers.

But perhaps after GGR2 comes out, our fans could help in contacting remixers and letting them know that a YT channel with 16,000+ subs might want to feature their work, fully credited of course. 😉

Kenny
    Kenny
    Participant

That’s absolutely right! I know these guys like to see their music featured, so playing their remixes on GGR is always worth it.

As for your requests, they are all awesome! I really dug the heavy metal Fulgore theme (I think a little too much – I headbanged into a wall by accident), and chatting about Killer Instinct would be something I’d like to touch up on in a future episode (not just from the perspective of somebody who disapproved of the Xbone’s initial ideas of releasing chunks of the game, but also from the perspective of somebody who loves crazy fighting games!).

As for Edge of Faith…. yes. Just yes. I’d like to try and not rely on the old GameJams catalogue for GameGlitch, but Edge of Faith is one of the few songs I’d love to feature again.

Arcangel
    Arcangel
    Participant

Heres one that I requested a while back. Not sure if you ever got the email, but eyyy, I’ll just post it here again. 😀

This game has quite a special place in my heart. I think Neku (Which, by the way, The World Ends With You is a criminally underrated game) did a great job with this remix. Kept the basic tune but spiced it up quite nicely.

“Perhaps the most tragic thing about mankind is that we are all dreaming about some magical garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are right outside today.”
    ― Andrew Carnegie

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

This game has quite a special place in my heart. I think Neku (Which, by the way, The World Ends With You is a criminally underrated game) did a great job with this remix. Kept the basic tune but spiced it up quite nicely.

To the Moon is a pretty powerful game. I hope the guy makes more games with that level of writing and heart-string-pulling-ness.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.