Is this actually for real? Like, is this article actually being serious? Jesus Christ, suddenly being polite means we’re being oppressed? For God’s sake…
- There was a signature here... it's gone now...
Things that are oppressing women (according to really dumb people):
1. The word “too”
2. The word “bossy”
3. Gay men
4. Tropes in video games
6. Non-Intersectional feminists
9. Lack of female super heroes
10. Media that fails the Bechdel test
11. Sexually dressed women in media
12. People shamming women for dressing too sexually
13. Steven Universe fan art that is sexual or not racially stereotyped enough despite the gems being non-human & therefore have no real “race” in human terms.
14. Clop fiction
15. Erotic fan fiction made by men or women with internalized misogyny
18. Women not identifying as feminist
19. Men not identifying as feminist
20. Men who advocate for the rights of men
21. Women who advocate for the rights of men
22. Hashtags on twitter
23. The wage gap, which every economist have debunked
24. Men not walking around you when you charge right at them
25. A QTE in the Tomb Raider reboot game
26. The opening cinematic of Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
27. Asking Anita where the DVDs are that she promised her Kickstarter backers.
29. Backlash from trying to get someone fired from their job
30. PTSD from using Twitter not being taken seriously from military veterans.
36. And much, much more.
"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady
-_- I’m just gonna go sit in the corner until all of this goes away.
We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.