Special Agent Jack Snow: An Choose your Adventure Story

Home Forums Off Topic Special Agent Jack Snow: An Choose your Adventure Story

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by KahunaDrake KahunaDrake 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Yes, I am seriously doing this.
    I think this would be a fun thing to do on the forums.
    I write the story and you guys choose the options when prompted (Whatever option gets the most votes wins). I am totally ripping off Telltales’ formula.
    Anyways, tell me what you guys think and don’t forget to vote. Open to suggestions.

Credit goes to CineMax for his infamous gaffe.

————————————————————————————————–

You are Special Agent Jack Snow of Honolulu P.D.

The time is currently 9:00 a.m. You sit at your simple koa wood desk, enjoying a cup of joe and some haupia malasadas. Your office is filled with various medals and awards for your valor as Hawaii’s top detective and crime-fighter. You have saved the islands many of times from terrorists, gangsters, drug smugglers, poachers, and a variety of other petty criminals.

Nothing got by your keen detective instincts and your fists of justice.

Near the door to your office, sleeping by some file cabinets, was your partner.

K-9 Kona was your standard police dog: loyal to his handler and vicious towards crooks. He was a “panda” German Shepherd Dog with bright green eyes. Kona was an odd-looking outlier compared to the rest of the K-9 Unit but effective none the less.
    In fact, Kona had his own set of medals and trophies he had been awarded over the years. You placed them on the wall over his doggy bed.

Hearing you slurp coffee and snacking on malasadas, Kona awakes from his slumber. He gets up and walks towards you. He sits in front of you, looking like he wants something.

What do you do?

A. Give him a malasada.
    B. Pet him.
    C. Pour hot coffee on his head.
    D. Ignore.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Some background details:

Koa = a strong, durable wood from the Acacia koa species native to the Hawaiian Islands.

Malasadas = a sugary Portuguese donut-like pastry. Comes in a variety of fillings and a popular Hawaiian treat. “Haupia” is a coconut-creme filling (very tasty).

*Panda Shepherd = A tri-color coat pattern found in German Shepherds. Somewhat rare (chosen to have Kona stand out like the little special snowflake he is).

*See attached image

Attachments:

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I am going to have original characters but I would also like to have the CCS cast have some cameos (sort of like in the old Sierra games).

I can totally see Kenny as some sort of district attorney straight out of Miami.

Dark Master can be some perp/male stripper that Agent Snow has to interview. lol

LaughingMan, CineMax, The Fuboo, Katie, and B-Mask are undecided at this point.

What do you guys think?

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

A possible concept.

Cheshire Cat Syndicate (CCS)

Type: Criminal Organization

Members: LaughingMan, CineMax, B-Mask

Operating Locations: Hawaii, California, Nevada U.S.A

I have some ideas on the guys’ backgrounds but I’ll leave you this for now.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.