Star Wars Battlefront trailer from EA is here…

Home Forums Off Topic Star Wars Battlefront trailer from EA is here…

This topic contains 30 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Word of advice: Don’t fall for EA and it’s tricks.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

I dont have high hopes for the campaign being wonderful but with DICE’s track record of sandbox and combined arms style of multiplayer im definitely looking forward to that part of the game.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@Jakob Morris I wouldn’t get my hopes up for Battlefront’s multiplayer component.

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Well I won’t be buying it at launch, thats for sure. Ill wait until its out and then make an informed decision thank you very much 😛

Still, the child in me that used to play with toys of walkers and x-wings going “pew pew pew” is giddy about the possibility of this panning out.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@Jakob Morris Obviously but this is EA and their DLC practices piss me off to no good end. The fact that they now announced DLC weapons pack BEFORE the game is ever released makes me wanna punch EA and DICE by the balls.

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Aaaaaand its already a deal breaker for me. I guess ill just wait for Star Citizen and the other trillion space sims that are coming out.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@Jakob Morris That’s just the tip of the iceberg. With micro-transactions being big with triple AAA games, EA is going full force on that piece of shit gimmick with the game actually forcing this to buy playable characters from different Star Wars games. I might be exaggerating but with Star Wars 7 coming out in December, I know EA might pull a dirty trick to rape our goddamn wallets and I’m sure as hell not falling for that.

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

WIth EAs track record, if they were to release a new strain of Anthrax it would only give people diareah and then they would charge for a vaccine dlc that doesnt even work. (Not that you shouldnt get vaccinated. Seriously, vaccinate your children you morons)

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

WIth EAs track record, if they were to release a new strain of Anthrax it would only give people diareah and then they would charge for a vaccine dlc that doesnt even work. (Not that you shouldnt get vaccinated. Seriously, vaccinate your children you morons)

Exactly! But these days, a lot of the “modern” gamers refuse to acknowledge that they are being robbed from their wallets and still jump in on the hype DLC bullshit that you could easily unlock in the damn game.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

@Jakob Morris That’s just the tip of the iceberg. With micro-transactions being big with triple AAA games, EA is going full force on that piece of shit gimmick with the game actually forcing this to buy playable characters from different Star Wars games. I might be exaggerating but with Star Wars 7 coming out in December, I know EA might pull a dirty trick to rape our goddamn wallets and I’m sure as hell not falling for that.

“Why is there a huge gaping hole in my wallet?”

*EA zips up pants and pockets money*

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

“Why is there a huge gaping hole in my wallet?”

*EA zips up pants and pockets money*

That was beautiful.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

@Mr. K: IDK as soon as you said “rape our goddamn wallets” it was the first thing that came to mind lol

Now I am thinking about chastity belts for wallets…

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@kahunadrake Or better yet, just stay away from EA cause so far, they have nothing interesting coming out and sonething tells me that they are about to butcher another beloved franchise when E3 2015 comes… I will never forgive for what they did to SSX.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

@Mr.K: Eh, EA never really interested me as a company anyway because of their focus on sports. They have done some other stuff, like Harry Potter (?), but they always seem to push the same franchises out year after year. I like more genre diversity and creativity.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.