The CCS Gang goes to Silent Hill

Home Forums Off Topic The CCS Gang goes to Silent Hill

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Starship Titanic Starship Titanic 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I have writer’s block. *frustrated moan*
    Inspired by that Laughingman and Pyramid Head picture…

————————————————————————————————————————————————

“We could have avoided this mess if you just paid attention to the road while driving!” Cinemax fumed at Laughingman as they searched through a large pile of debris for weapons and tools.

“Hey, it wasn’t my fault that a nasty-ass skinned dog jumped in front of the car and wrecked it!” Laughingman retorted.

The CCS gang found themselves stranded in the town of Silent Hill. They lost The Fuboo and Katie a while ago when some ugly bird monsters on Bachman Road attacked them. Determined to find their friends and escape this god-forsaken hellhole, the men of the podcast searched for anything they could find useful in the dark.

After a few minutes of scavenging, Laughingman managed to find a strange radio and Cinemax discovered a lead pipe.

“Did you find anything, Ken?” Cinemax asked his friend, Kenny Farino.

“No, not yet…wait…I think I found two flashlights!” Kenny responded as he dug his hands out of the trash.

His excitement quickly turned to disgust.

“Ew…this one flashlight feels sticky.” Kenny grumbled. Turning on the cleaner flashlight, the Game Glitch Radio host found out why.

The flashlight in question was instead a Fleshlight ™ covered in grimy filth. Kenny gave a horrified shriek as a suspicious white substance leaked out of the “mouth” and threw it towards the back of the alleyway.

Watching the whole display, Laughingman cackled with wild abandon. However, his laughter was cut short as Silent Hill’s infamous sirens began wailing and the radio in his hand started to emit static.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Oh, snap! What will happen next?

IDK, but Katie and The Fuboo are SH experts. They will be just fine.
    Sorry, Kenny. You always seem to be the butt of jokes.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Dude, keep going! This is pretty fun to read :3

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Meanwhile, Katie and Fuboo, both surprisingly calm in a haunted town, decided to explore the town but only for them to end up in an apartment that seems strangely familiar to them. “Hey, Katie. You know what I’m thinking?” says Fuboo with a smiling grin. “Explore an abandoned apartment and hope to see creepy stuff?” says Katie with another smiling grin. “LET’S DO THIS!!” both Katie and Fuboo shout out loud while charging in the apartment. Hours went by and yet, nothing was happening and the girls got quickly bored but then a screeching sound appears on the top floor making the girls shit their pants with excitement as they run to the top to discover what beautiful symbolism of hopelessness and despair will they uncover……..

Only to discover that it was a jump-scare trap set up by a group of oddly looking monsters that… Wait a fucking minute, that’s not a symbolic monster of Silent Hill, it’s the shitty mechanical spider of the awful Silent Hill: Homecoming universe. This did not make Fuboo happy. At all.

“YOU. CAN’T. BE. SERIOUS! You have no right being in this town!” angrily expresses Fuboo as Katie is gets extremely angry at the supposed “surprise” and both girls get armed with chainsaws from Silent Hill 2 to kick this son of a bitch straight back to VGH (Video Game Hell) while the spider says “Boo-hoo, you’re just mad because I’m not subtle since I’m more popular with the cool horror kids now! YOU STUPID SLUTS HAVE NO TASTE IN HORROR!”. Oh dear, this idiot should have kept his mouth shut. Realizing that he crossed the line by calling them sluts, Fuboo and Katie charged straight ahead to the abysmal looking monsters with their organs splattered all over like Christmas decorations and as for the spider, his incredibly weak metal body gets broken (how shocking) while his corpse body gets sliced into pieces while spitting his last breath saying “Why…” with the final kill aimed at his head. Katie and Fuboo say this line before finishing off this creature “Cause you are a disgrace to my people” with Katie and Fuboo… Well, just killing the damn thing. With that creature dead, Katie and Fuboo are realizing that there’s something not right in the town at all with the creatures being more obvious and atmosphere being replaced by piles and piles of jump-scares that have no weight at all in the town and the spirit of the dark horrible forces of evil are being diminished way too fast. Katie comes to the realization that it seems someone in this town is destroy the true horror of the genre to cash in on pointless popularity fads and if they don’t find the source of this corruption, the CCS gang will be stuck in “disposable horror realm” for the rest of their lives.

After a few events, Kenny, Cinemax and Laughing Man are walking around the town in search of clues on how to get back to town while not realizing that the town is starting to look too normal-ish instead of foggy. Let’s hear what they’re saying:

Kenny: Goddamn it! I’m so hungry and there’s not a single supermarket or restaurant open here!! Is there anywhere to eat?!?

Cinemax: Dude, you ate a freaking Triple Whooper at Burger King. Twice! How the hell can you still be hungry when you ate 2 giant hamburgers?!

LaughingMan: Oh Max, you’d be surprise at how much food Kenny and I can shove down our stomachs. Kenny and I are like fucking Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, just 2 guys eating anything in our way to fullfill our empty promises.

Cinemax: You mean stomachs?

LaughingMan: Uh yeah, stomachs. Hey uh… Is it me or does the town is getting way too colorful here?

Kenny: Yeah, what happened to the fog? It was here a minute ago.

Cinemax: And what’s up with the constant fires in the town? Isn’t this place suppose to be solitary?

LaughingMan: I think it’s my eyes going cukoo or… (a menacing shadow appears before them) No fucking way.

Kenny: It can’t be… No… NO!! IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Cinemax: I just… What in the holy grail of fucking stupidity is this?!?

LaughingMan: I think there’s only one explanation for this, Max. And the answer will not be a pretty one.

As Kenny, Cinemax and LaughingMan stand on the top of the cliff, they witness something so disgusting, so offensive and so disgraceful that it is now consuming the life out of the town. The enemy that the CCS gang are now facing is a force that has been following them for decades now but this time, it’s personal. The CCS gang will now face the greatest challenge of all…

“SILENT HILL: MAINSTREAM BOOBY GORE SCARE BOUNCING SLAPPER JUMPER EDITION”

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Uh, ok! Glad you don’t mind lol and are not offended by my hack writing. Well, this story can be my muse while I get out of this writing funk.
    I have no idea what you are on Mr.K, but I want some 😉

———————————————————————————————————————————————–
    Part 2: Say no to drugs, kids!

“Shit!” Laughingman yelped when he saw the pack of vicious demonic dogs nipping at his heels. The radio was screaming static while Kenny’s flashlight danced erratically across the asphalt as the group made their way towards Midwich Elementary.

“Quick, let’s get inside!” Cinemax yelled as they dashed across the front lawn of the school. Laughingman, who arrived first, wrenched the front door open. After Cinemax and Kenny got through the threshold, he step inside and slammed the door shut. The dogs stopped at the door, baying loudly outside as they were deprived of their prey. The guys took a breather in the dim musty hallway, desperately trying to calm their bodies down from the intense adrenaline rush.

“Fuckin’ bitches…right, guys?” Laughingman chuckled a little as he started to feel somewhat relaxed.

“I don’t think this is the appropriate time, or place for that matter, to crack jokes.” Cinemax responded “We have to find Fuboo and Katie and get out.”

“Well, this school is an important part of the town. I think we should start looking for clues and items here. For all we know, the girls could be here.” Kenny suggested. Cinemax nodded in agreement.

“Great idea, dude! I think we should start with the cafeteria. Y’know, provisions and stuff.” Laughingman said.

Located on the west wing was the cafeteria. Chairs were scattered everywhere and tables were upended and broken. The floor and walls were coated in some areas with a bloody residue. The kitchen area was cleaner and orderly but reeked of rotten flesh. Whatever appetite the trio had died there.

Cinemax decided to check cabinets while Kenny and Laughingman checked elsewhere. He obtained a med kit and two bottles of a health drink. Opening up another cabinet, Cinemax was assaulted by a blast of white powder to his face. He fell back on the floor, coughing and hacking.

Laughingman rounded the corner. “Hell yeah! Hey, Max, I got a shotgun. Max?”

“I’m okay.” Cinemax told his friend as he dusted himself off. The powder was all over the front of his shirt.

“What is that shit? Looks like coke or something.” Laughingman asked.

“Don’t be ridiculous. It’s probably just flour.” Cinemax said. Suddenly, he felt lightheaded. The room spun around Cinemax as Laughingman’s voice became distorted. His eyes felt like they were going to explode as bright colors reflected off of the kitchen surfaces. Cinemax’s mouth was dry and his heart skipped a beat. He felt alive and numb at the same time.

“Maybe it was drugs.” He thought to himself.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Kinda short but yeah. Up next, The Fuboo and Katie meet up with some weird characters at the church. Some may even be familiar.

Sorry, Max. You just got blasted with some PTV but your altered state of consciousness will be an important plot point.
    Also, please don’t kill me!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Speaking of PTV lolz

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Third chapter…might upload a new one tomorrow. Enjoy!

——————————————————————————————————-

Part 3: Questions left answered, things left unsaid

Katie and Fuboo stood outside Balkan Church. The night air was cool and crisp as the sleepy fog blanketed the town. Although Silent Hill was a town of misery and nightmares, Katie and Fuboo felt an odd peace. The church seemed to radiate an aura of hope.

“Should we?” Fuboo asked her friend.

“Well, it’s the best option we have at this point. We have no idea where the guys are and the church is an important location. Maybe we can find some clues…better yet, weapons and health drinks.” Katie replied, confident in her knowledge.

The two women opened the double-door entrance to the grim church.

It was pitch black inside, save for three bright candles on the altar. Two figures stood on each side.

Bracing themselves for a possible confrontation, Katie and Fuboo proceeded cautiously.

“Welcome, sisters.” a familiar female voice greeted. It couldn’t be…

“Claudia?” Katie whispered incredulously.

“In the flesh, my daughters.” another voice answered.

“Vincent? You’re supposed to be dead!” Fuboo yelped in surprise.

“Things are rarely as they seem in Silent Hill. You of all people should know that.” Vincent Smith replied in amusement.

Fuboo and Katie erupted in a stream of questions. What were they doing here? Where are their friends? Why were Vincent and Claudia Wolf of all people working together?

“Silence!” Claudia commanded loud and firm. The artists quieted themselves, not wanting to draw the ire of the deranged priestess.

“Your brothers are fine. They are more than capable of handling themselves, as are you…my beloved daughters.” Claudia said with warm compassion.

Katie was put off by Claudia’s maternal attitude. Why did she refer to them as brothers, sisters, and daughters? Her gut instinct told her that Wolf and Smith were not to be trusted.

“You are here with your siblings to complete a mission. A prophecy older than Silent Hill itself is coming to pass. Consider yourselves lucky to usher in a revival of the sacred land.” Vincent said.

“What prophecy? What happened to the Order’s god?” Fuboo asked.

“The Order was a deceitful parasite, blinding people to the truth while draining and corrupting the power of this place.” Claudia snarled.

“You’re acting strange, Claudia. You were devoted to the Order and the birth of god. Why are you working with your adversary and spouting what is essentially blasphemy?” Katie questioned.

“Times change.” Vincent spoke. “Once you dig deep down into the true nature of Silent Hill…”

Vincent chuckled as Claudia started laughing. Have they lost it?

“You become aware of the pathetic joke god is!” Vincent screamed, still cackling.

A violent tremor suddenly rocked the church, sending Katie and Fuboo to the floor. A great fissure snaked its way through the dusty stone floor church. The moth-eaten velour pews to the right of the female podcasters were split in half, old wood and fabric creaking and ripping.

As quickly as it began, it ended. Without the candlelight, darkeness filled the church.

“Katie, you okay?” Fuboo asked, clutching her friend.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Katie answered as she coughed up disturbed dust.

The two women felt hands on their shoulders and the smell of rotting flesh and graveyard dirt surrounding them. Fuboo gave a frightened whimper and Katie bit back a scream.

“We leave you gifts to help you with your duty.” Vincent whispered in their ears as he plopped a weight into Fuboo’s lap. “You can find them behind the altar.”

Vincent and Claudia disappeared into the mist of Silent Hill.

———————————————————————————————

Next Chapter: After losing Kenny, LaughingMan struggles with a dazed Cinemax in tow as something unseen hunts them.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Journal Entry #1

Raven Father and Spider Mother gave life to the land.

Coyote Brother gave form to things and begat man.

Spider Mother bore four children:

White Deer, healer and forest spirit.

The Twins, Fire Sister and Snow Maiden who purify and renew.

Eldritch Slayer, patron hunter and killer of monsters.

They watched over man from the First Age to the Fourth Age.

The Fifth Age brought devastation to man.

Raven Father took to the sky.

Spider Mother went under earth.

Coyote Brother watches and waits.

The children sleep under the influence of foreign gods.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

*clap clap clap*

Eventually Katie should find the Great Knife and try and kill everything with it even though she can’t even lift it……that’s pretty much how SH2 went for me once I found it, ahahahaa, I hardly ever swung the knife fast enough to kill shit but I still tried cause it was my favorite weapon XD

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Consider this non-cannon ^-^

Katie and Fuboo knew something was up. Whatever “gift” waited for them behind the alter was probably death. The Fuboo gave Katie a slight nod. Katie gave a slight nod back. Then, like lightening, both of them elbowed the monster behind them, followed by a spin kick. They ran out the doors of the church as fast as they can, hearing the distorted voices of Claudia & Vincent beckon them back. Their haunting voices cut out as the two slammed the church doors close. The Fuboo took the lead and started running. Needing to know the destination, Katie asked “Where are we headed and why?”. The Fuboo said, panting between each breath “We need to meet up with the guys. *gasp* They won’t last two seconds without us here”. Katie replied “But how will we find them?!?” The Fuboo smiled and replied “they’re at the hospital”. Katie’s face twisted in confusion “how do you know they’re there?” The Fuboo smile widen “because they’re men”.

Mean while

Kenny and B-Mask looked at Cinemax inquisitively. Kenny voice droned “I think we need to take him to a hospital”. B-mask projected his voice “He doesn’t look good”. Cinemax looked like he was tripping balls. Laughingman face palmed “Yeah, like a hospital in a completely abandoned town is going to have anyone helpful around”. B-Mask, slightly upset, worryingly moaned “But we gotta do something”. Laughingman hummed lowly as he thought until his face brigtened up like a lightbulb went off “I know, we’ll go to the hospital!”. B-Mask confused and slightly irate retorted “But you already said going to the hospital was a bad idea”. Laughtingman coyly replied “Yeah, it’s a bad idea to go to the hospital to get help for Cinemax, but it’s a good idea to go there so we can meet up with The Fuboo and Katie”. B-Mask even more angrily than before shouted “And how do you even know they’re there! What are you some kind of psychic now? We’re in an abandoned, haunted town…” B-Masks face went from one of anger to one of understanding as his voice suddenly shifted to a more calm, causal banter “…and you just want to go to the hospital to check out the nurses don’t you!”. Laughingman’s face went blank as he started to hear the sound of stactic come from a radio. Laughingman said under his voice “Yeah, but also the girls would be there since they know that’s where we would go and now what ever’s out there knows we’re here”. B-Mask and Kenny started to tense up as the sound of startic kept growing and growing. They looked at the main cafeteria doors. There were shut, but suddenly something started knocking at the doors. The slamming started to grow in sound and the period between the slams lessened and lessened. Laughingman readied his shot gun while Kenny and B-Mask looked for improvised weapons. Kenny found a nice baseball bat that really complemented his green parka jacket. B-Mast found a metal tri-pod that had the feet of the trip pod sharpened into javelin like points. The door busted open and humanoid monsters poured fourth from it. Laughtingman took a deep breath and squeashed the trigger of the shotgun *click*. He seuqased the trigger of the shotgun *click*. He squealed the trigger of the shotgun multiple times frantically *click click click click*. The three sighed out “F***”. Laughingman quickly thought and grabed the shotgun by the barrel and swung it like a bat, taking the head off of the first monster. Kenny, not eagar to join the fray, psyched himself up by jumping up and down and then finally ran in swing his bat to and fro blindly. His bat made contact making a looud squish sound followed by a thud made from the monster falling to the ground. He then started beating at the ground while B-Mask started souuting “KENNY STOP! IT’S ME”. Kenny opened his eyes to see B-Mask on the floor. Kenny helped him up and while rubbing the back of his neck with one hand said sheepishly “Sorry”. There attention soon diverted to Cinemax, who was still tripping balls. Their mouths dropped open when they saw Cinemax going to hug one of the creatures with a big dumb smile on his face. Luckily, Laughingman came up behind the monster and bashed it’s head in. Cinemax, in his altered mind state frowned and complained “What, no hug?”. Laughingman man took charge of the situation and shouted “Kenny, you look after Cinemax. B-Mask, help me clear a path to the door”. Through their combined efforts, they made it through the onslaught of monsters and made it outside.

Meanwhile

The Fuboo and Katie were near out of breath. They didn’t see any monsters near by, so they took the time to look for weapons. They found a head of metalic garbage to scounge through. The Fuboo found a rusted chain that was probably used as a bike chain. It was light, but more then capable of bringing the pain. She could also use it to wrap around her fists to make for a really painful punch. Katie delve deeper into the pile of odd and ends looking for some in particular. Her eyes locked on to a rather familiar hilt, with the rest of it burrowed under the rubble. She gasped at seeing it, she squeed when she took hold of the hilt, she let out a moan like someone punched her in the stomach when she unearthed the rest of the blade. It was the Great Knife, but the blade was broke. The broken blade was much more lighter than the whole thing and it still seemed very sharp. It was easily weilded as a light sword, but Katie was still devastated about it. The Fuboo, seeing the crushed look in her eyes, reached out her hand and placed it gently on Katie’s shoulder and quietly said “You can’t always get what you want”. Katie looked back at her with tear filled eyes, and only nodded her to let her know she understood. Suddenly, the Fuboo’s Fuboo sense* went off amd she quickly backed off from Katie. (*The Foboo sense is a 6th sense the Fuboo has obtained through years of perfecting the art of her craft. Her Fuboo sense allows her to know when a given situation is going to lead to her commissions inbox to suddenly be flooded by emails requesting yaoi and yuri fan art.) The two then went back to searching for the hospital.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Consider this non-cannon ^-^
    Katie and Fuboo knew something was up. Whatever “gift” waited for them behind the alter was probably death. The Fuboo gave Katie a slight nod. Katie gave a slight nod back. Then, like lightening, both of them elbowed the monster behind them, followed by a spin kick. They ran out the doors of the church as fast as they can, hearing the distorted voices of Claudia & Vincent beckon them back. Their haunting voices cut out as the two slammed the church doors close. The Fuboo took the lead and started running. Needing to know the destination, Katie asked “Where are we headed and why?”. The Fuboo said, panting between each breath “We need to meet up with the guys. *gasp* They won’t last two seconds without us here”. Katie replied “But how will we find them?!?” The Fuboo smiled and replied “they’re at the hospital”. Katie’s face twisted in confusion “how do you know they’re there?” The Fuboo smile widen “because they’re men”.
    Mean while
    Kenny and B-Mask looked at Cinemax inquisitively. Kenny voice droned “I think we need to take him to a hospital”. B-mask, with his slightly obnoxious voice said “He doesn’t look good”. Cinemax looked like he was tripping balls. Laughingman face palmed and retorted “Yeah, like a hospital in a completely abandoned town is going to have anyone helpful around”. B-Mask, slightly upset, worryingly moaned “But we gotta do something”. Laughingman hummed lowly as he brainstormed, until his face brightened up like a light-bulb went off “I know, we’ll go to the hospital!”. B-Mask confused and slightly irate retorted “But you already said going to the hospital was a bad idea”. Laughtingman coyly replied “Yeah, it’s a bad idea to go to the hospital to get help for Cinemax, but it’s a good idea to go there so we can meet up with The Fuboo and Katie”. B-Mask even more angrily than before shouted “And how do you even know they’re there! What are you some kind of psychic now? We’re in an abandoned, haunted town…” B-Masks face went from one of anger to one of understanding as his voice suddenly shifted to a more calm, causal banter “…and you just want to go to the hospital to check out the nurses don’t you!”. Laughingman’s face went blank as he started to hear the sound of stactic come from a radio. Laughingman said under his voice “Yeah, but also the girls would be there since they know that’s where we would go and now what ever’s out there knows we’re here”. B-Mask and Kenny started to tense up as the sound of startic kept growing and growing. They looked at the main cafeteria doors. There were shut, but suddenly something started knocking at the doors. The slamming started to grow in sound and the period between the slams lessened and lessened. Laughingman readied his shot gun while Kenny and B-Mask looked for improvised weapons. Kenny found a nice baseball bat that really complemented his green parka jacket. B-Mast found a metal tri-pod that had the feet of the trip pod sharpened into javelin like points. The door busted open and humanoid monsters poured fourth from it. Laughtingman took a deep breath and squeashed the trigger of the shotgun *click*. He seuqased the trigger of the shotgun *click*. He squealed the trigger of the shotgun multiple times frantically *click click click click*. The three sighed out “F***”. Laughingman quickly thought and grabed the shotgun by the barrel and swung it like a bat, taking the head off of the first monster. Kenny, not eagar to join the fray, psyched himself up by jumping up and down and then finally ran in swing his bat to and fro blindly. His bat made contact making a looud squish sound followed by a thud made from the monster falling to the ground. He then started beating at the ground while B-Mask started souuting “KENNY STOP! IT’S ME”. Kenny opened his eyes to see B-Mask on the floor. Kenny helped him up and while rubbing the back of his neck with one hand said sheepishly “Sorry”. There attention soon diverted to Cinemax, who was still tripping balls. Their mouths dropped open when they saw Cinemax going to hug one of the creatures with a big dumb smile on his face. Luckily, Laughingman came up behind the monster and bashed it’s head in. Cinemax, in his altered mind state frowned and complained “What, no hug?”. Laughingman man took charge of the situation and shouted “Kenny, you look after Cinemax. B-Mask, help me clear a path to the door”. Through their combined efforts, they made it through the onslaught of monsters and made it outside.
    Meanwhile
    The Fuboo and Katie were near out of breath. They didn’t see any monsters near by, so they took the time to look for weapons. They found a head of metalic garbage to scounge through. The Fuboo found a rusted chain that was probably used as a bike chain. It was light, but more then capable of bringing the pain. She could also use it to wrap around her fists to make for a really painful punch. Katie delve deeper into the pile of odd and ends looking for something in particular. Her eyes locked on to a rather familiar hilt, with the rest of it burrowed under the rubble. She gasped at seeing it, she squeed when she took hold of the hilt, she let out a moan like someone punched her in the stomach when she unearthed the rest of the blade. It was the Great Knife, but the blade was broke. The broken blade was much more lighter than the whole thing and it still seemed very sharp. It was easily weilded as a light sword, but Katie was still devastated about it. The Fuboo, seeing the crushed look in her eyes, reached out her hand and placed it gently on Katie’s shoulder and quietly said “You can’t always get what you want”. Katie looked back at her with tear filled eyes, and only nodded her to let her know she understood. Suddenly, the Fuboo’s Fuboo sense* went off amd she quickly backed off from Katie. (*The Foboo sense is a 6th sense the Fuboo has obtained through years of perfecting the art of her craft. Her Fuboo sense allows her to know when a given situation is going to lead to her commissions inbox to suddenly be flooded by emails requesting yaoi and yuri fan art.) The two then went back to searching for the hospital.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Soooooooo… I think either my internet is messed up or something, but there seems to be a limit to how much I can edit my posts and it also seems like I can’t delete my previous post. X-X Oh well. Time for more non-cannon business.

Party: Cinemax (tripping balls), B-Mask, Kenny, and Laughingman

The fog out side was thicker than before. Our four heroes protagonists journey forth to find the hospital, and hopefully their two lost friends. They stick close to each other to not get separated from one another on the dangerous streets of this god forsaken town.

The party finally stops running in order to take a break. They feel tried from the vicious combat that they have already endured and Kenny & B-Mask are still both really worried about Cinemax. Cinemax, talking to no one and in a very eerie high voice starts singing “My… little… pony… my litt…le po…ny”. B-Mask sighs and says “He’s getting worse. Kenny, make sure he doesn’t leave you sight.” Cinemax continues his incoherent rambling “Hi Twilight. Hi Rainbow. Hi Rarity. Fluttershy!!!” Cinemax face was that of pure joy. Kenny worringly said “Do we even know where we are going?”. Laughingman grumpily joined the conversation “We’ll just have to keep looking until we find it”. Cinemax started to shout obnoxiously loud “Why of course, as the seventh element of harmony I would love to help you defeat Amita Sarbeesian!”. The party goes silent. A faint bit of static comes from the radio, and then dissipates. Laughingman looked over a B-Mask and gestured for him to gag Cinemax. B-Mask’s face tourned soured and nonverbally made it clear he had no idea how to do it. Kenny naturally tried to calm his two friends and tried to mediate the two nonverbal bickering. B-mask’s and Laughingman’s body langauge keeps getting bigger and bigger, seeing as they couldn’t afford to start shouting at one another. Kenny kept trying to regain the two’s attention when he suddenly realized and said in a quizzical fashion “Where’s Cinemax?”. The two’s faces turn to that of complete and utter dread. They both started frantically shooutting “CINEMAX! CINEMAX!!!”. Suddenly from the distance, the hear the sound of rushing air and the sound of automated doors opening. Cinemax then shouted “On ward, to Canterlot!”. The fog cleared up slightly, revealing that the hospital was right under their noses the entire time.

Meanwhile

“Hey Fuboo, do you hear Cinemax singing the MLP theme song?” Katie asked with a confused look on her face. “It must be an auditory hallucination caused by the town Katie” the Fuboo said completely self assured.

Back to the guys

The hospital was in disrepair and smelled of mold. The party had only one stated goal, find the women. Unfortunately, it is unclear which women they truly wanted to find. They searched every corner of the first floor. They moved up to the second floor, to the third, and finally the fourth.

On the fourth floor, they saw humanoid shadows casted around a sharp corner. Laughingman gave a slight nod to Kenny, Kenny gave a slight nod to B-Mask, and B-Mask gave a slight nod to Cinemax, and Cinemax gave a slight nod to Twilight Sparkle.

Meanwhile

The Fuboo and Katie had set up the perfect trap. They decided the use the weird lighting of a hall way with a sharp corner in order to attract monster to them so they could clear the entire floor of monsters while waiting for their friends. The lightening made is so their shadows was visible down the hall way, but would also show the shadows of monsters approaching from around the corner. “You don’t think one of the monsters already got them do you?” Katie asked with a timid voice. “I’m sure they’re fine, just focus on beating the stuffing out of anything that comes around that corner. Quite now, here comes four more of em”.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

and Cinemax gave a slight nod to Twilight Sparkle.

That visualization is great.

Solid Snake: “CineMax, you have stoner eyes!”

CineMax: “Whaaaa…”

Seriously, I am glad that people are taking this awful fanfic well. I consider this a sort of writing exercise to get through blocks.

Disembodied Voice: “You should be working on your own novel!”

Me: “I am but I have to rework somethings first!”

I kind of want to explore some territory separate from the main Silent Hill canon (games 1-4) by introducing different enemies/characters for CCS to encounter (OCs basically). So expect a somewhat different mythology in regards to monsters but have the same atmosphere of the games. I think that is the strongest aspect of Silent Hill: same scary town but new demons/locations to conquer and explore.

But, yeah, this is just for fun and not to be taken seriously what so ever (never done fanfics before).

B-Mask is not a main character in the story but he could make a cameo 😉

Stay tuned, I guess…

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Starship Titanic
    Starship Titanic
    Participant

I will design monsters for this I am so fucking tempted now I have a bunch of ideas, about which concepts for different ccs silent hill monsters

"Lick my blinky diodes, I'm the hero today"
    - Aaron Stack/Machine Man

Starship Titanic
    Starship Titanic
    Participant

Fuck it I’m gonna because apparently I hate myself

"Lick my blinky diodes, I'm the hero today"
    - Aaron Stack/Machine Man

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.