The CSS Fan Stream Trilogy!

Home Forums Off Topic The CSS Fan Stream Trilogy!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Congratulations everyone! We officially completed the entire CCS 3-Day Fan Stream! While there were technical difficulties regarding glitchy audios (my fault for using the goddamn Hangout app on my phone), we had a solid string of pretty solid discussions on these livestreams! Here’s the whole trilogy!

Gender & Diversity in Hollywood:

Batman V Superman Ultimate Edition Cut Commentary Track (this one is probably the best one out of all 3 livestreams):

Jason Blum (#MessiahOfModernHorror): The Fall & Ass Kissing of Horror:

Since we’re gonna have future livestreams, we’ll take in consideration in finding ways to improve the audio better (I’ll try to get my own mic and laptop but it’s gonna be a difficult one to do cause they’re all expensive DX) and possible expand our talents to future potential projects. So sit back, eat and enjoy the insane fun of the CCS Fan Streams… And lots of audio dipping for sure!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

In case of the Adaptation Catastrophe livestream, I decided to postpone it until December to get my stuff in check and work on my reviews/fan fiction story of Batman The Knight Falls.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Yay! I had a blast talking with you guys. I’ll be sure to let Patreoners/CCS crew know about upcoming streams on the next livestream (and that they can view previous ones here). I’m thinking of mentioning the “CCS Ideas” thread to see if we can get more participation from them in regards to content/collaboration (If that’s ok with you of course).

I’ll probably be up for more streams next year. I’ve just been so busy with projects and life stuff (hence why I’ve been scarce on the forums). :\ And it’s not gonna get any easier due the holidays lol

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

I’m Up for that idea Kahuna ^_^

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

On second thought, Adaptation Catastrophe is still back on for November 11 cause my sister’s laptop is getting broken now. I hate my life already.

@Kahuna-Drake Go back right ahead! You have my seal of approval 👍

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Thread shared on CCS Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/cheshirecatstudios/community

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Thread shared on CCS Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/cheshirecatstudios/community

Awesome! Hopefully, we’ll get more activity for future livestreams!

Luke V
    Participant

Hey guys I finished editing the first part of the BVS commentary I don’t know how to post video here so you will have to follow the link if you want to see it.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Got you covered Luke

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Great stuff

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Well, this went really smooth despite my Wi-Fi dropping like 4-5 times in a row (I’m stuck with OPEN Mobile).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.