'Tis the Scaring Season

Home Forums Off Topic 'Tis the Scaring Season

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Was that just conversation, or a request? XD

Normally I’d say “it’s a dare” ๐Ÿ˜‰

But(t) for public forum purposes:

@Cammy pic: Gotta love that high-hip thong leotard.

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Oh LaughingMan hahahahahahaha

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@laughingman That ass will be the key that breaks the heavens.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Buuuuutttttttttttttttt (PUN!)…. To get this back on track: This Halloween Katie, CineMax and I are doing a Patreon livestream of a few of our favorite horror games. All Patreon-ers are invited.

Unless there’s sighting of a Cammy cosplayer nearby, then “F video games”

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Will this get posted on the youtube channel for everyone to see after it’s over?

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Will this get posted on the youtube channel for everyone to see after itโ€™s over?

If we do, we might release a clip or two, and it’ll be quite a while after Halloween is over. We do like having some juicy exclusives for our Patreon-ers. ๐Ÿ˜‰

But it should be fun. Kenny has talked about joining us, too. As for me, I’m playing a game that I was never able to finish as a teen.

LaughingMan’s spoopy let’s play = “Against the wall. Against the wall. Against the wall. Against the wall. …”

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

Was this the same Idea I talked to Kenny about awhile back?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.